Twenty Eight

Ashton

He could feel somoene shaking his body, he opened an eye to see Luke already dressed and his hair was hot.

"Thanks." Luke smirked.

"Did I just say that out loud?" he mumbled as he try to get up, he gave up and get back down to the bed.

"Yes and c'mon sweet cheeks," Luke said patting Ashton's bum, "Wake up, I want to take you to a date, remember?"

"Mm, why so early?" he asked, nuzzling to the pillow.

"It's 8 in the morning and because it's going to be a long day, I'm sure you'll love the place and you even want to spend the night in there, but it'll be too expensive and-"

"Okay okay," he shot up from the bed, attacking Luke in a hug, "You're always rambling." he pecked Luke's lip before going to the bathroom.

"Nice ass you got there."

He rolled his eyes playfully swinging his hips more, he closed the bathroom door, he strip until he was naked, and step into the shower stall, he put his hair into a small bun (still 2013 ashton) because he didn't want to wet his hair, he thought on getting a hair cut but he was just lazy to go to the barber.

When he was done, he walked back to their room, he saw Luke laying on the bed, scrolling his phone, he shrugged before walking to his suitcase on the floor, he grabbed a black panties, maroon shirt and black jeans.

He walked back to the bathroom to get change, he walk over to Luke already dressed, "Is this okay?"

"You're cute with that galaxy bun," Luke replied making him blush, he loved it when people compliment about his hair, "And that is fine," Luke stood up and wrap him into a hug, "You're so cute and your hair smell amazing."

Ashton always bring his strawberry shampoo everywhere and his cute toothbrush, can't even go without a hair brush too.

"Thanks Luke." he said, untying his hair and brush it with his fingers.

"You ready?"  Luke asked taking his hands.

"Ready." he smiled.

He was curious on where Luke was going to take him, but he trust Luke, plus Luke said that he was going to love the place, but not an idea cross his mind.

Not even Disney Land.

"Luke!" he ran over to the gate bringing Luke with him.

"Babe, calm down." he heard Luke chuckle.

"I can't, wait," he turned his head towards Luke direction who was behind him, "You're taking me to a disney land, a freaking disney land for our first date."

Luke nodded smiling.

"I love you so much, Lukey." he walked to Luke and hug him.

"I love you too, baby," Luke kissed his head, "Let's head inside, shall we?"

He nodded his head quickly, taking Luke's hand in his.

He had his sunglasses and backpack on, Luke had his too.

Ashton couldn't believe what he saw when they first enter the gate.

He ran to Cinderella, dragging Luke with him, "C'mon I wanna take a picture with Cinderella."

"Slow down babe." Luke chuckled, holding his shoulder.