Twenty Two

Ashton

"Babe, really?" Ashley asked, "Dude, take this to another level." she continued as she pat Luke's shoulder.

Luke told Ashton that he was going to pick him up from work.

That morning Ashton woke up to Luke's arms around his waist, he couldn't be more happy, he finally had Luke as his boyfriend, the person that always going to be there for him.

Luke have not tell his mom yet that they were together, Ashton just guessed that he was going to wait until Luke is ready.

He ate breakfast with the Hemmings, apparently it was a friday morning and with that the whole morning fit with laughter because Luke told Ashton before that Friday morning is a 'Friday jokes'.

Ashton did laugh at one of Luke's dad joke, he also told Ashton that once Luke pooped in the garden because he was locked outside by his brothers but Luke told him it was a hundred years ago that they should have forgot about that but then again who would forget about such thing like that.

"Actually, we're a thing now." Luke confirmed.

"No way!" Ashley grinned with her hands clapped in front of her chest.

"Yes." Ashton giggled.

"Congrats you guys!" Ashley hugged both of them before running to the back of the store.

Ashton turned to Luke with a smile and he returned with a smirk, "You wanna go now?"

"Yeah." Ashton said slinging his backpack to his shoulder.

"No, lemme take it." Luke said as he take the bag away from Ashton and sling it to his shoulder.

"Thanks." Ashton smiled at the ground but look up at Luke again when he hold his small hand and they began to walk out of the store.

Many people stare at their locked hands, but Luke was looking all the way forwards while Ashton kept making uncomfortable moves.

His boyfriend stopped and turned to him, "Are you okay?"

"These people staring at our hands." Ashton explained, looking down at their hands.

Luke lift his chin up, "Baby, this," he held up their still locked hands up, "is not their business, if they're not fine with that, then fuck them."

Ashton was not used to Luke swearing, but he got it now that whenever Luke swear he must be serious.

"You understand?" Luke sighed.

Nodding his head he said, "Yes, I do."

"Now, let's go." he said then walking them to the parking lot where he parked his car.

On the way, Luke already put Led Zeppelin on and they sang the songs out loud.

Ashton was still in the process of not being shy whenever he near Luke.

"Are you excited to go to LA?" Luke randomly asked, squeezing Ashton's thigh.

"Of course!" He chirped, "What are we gonna do there?"

"It's a surprise, baby." Luke teased, poking Ashton's nose, making him pout his lip.

When they stop at a red light, Luke kissed his jutted lip, the boy smiled happily.

"Did I make you smile?" Luke asked, "You like it so much when I kiss you, don't you?"

"Luke!" Ashton whined looking at Luke who was kissing his palm and then put it on Ashton's mouth.

"You go all red, it's so cute." Luke said rubbing Ashton's thigh, one hand tapping on the steer.

Ashton put his hand on top of Luke's bigger one, he rub them slowly as he close his eyes, "I just love it when you pay all of your attention on me."