Fourty Eight

Ashton

"Baby," he heard Luke's voice, "Get up."

He squinted before opening his eyes to see Luke, the older boy was wearing a black shirt and black short, his hair spiked up in a little quiff, he didn't even know how Luke could be dressed up so simply but looked so good.

"Good morning, baby."

Blushing he put the blanket over his head, making Luke chuckled and he muffled a good morning.

"I promise if you take a shower right now, I'll give you a cuddle after." Luke said and pulled off the soft material that covered him, and Luke ran his fingers over his curls.

He couldn't say no to cuddle, especially from Luke.

"Okay." he lazily got up from the bed, somehow the sweater stuck in his undies that made some of his bum showed to Luke.

"Um, the bathrobe is behind the door." Luke said, he nodded before closing the door.

He washed off his hair and body using the shampoo he had bought, he didn't like to use men shampoo or body soap, he liked it fruity and girly, it made him feel younger.

He decided not to dry his hair since he was going to cuddle Luke afterwards, he didn't want to take time any longer.

So after he got out of the bathroom, he saw Luke sitting on the bed as his back touching the bed frame and was on his phone munching on some toast.

He climbed on the bed and on to Luke's lap, hugging his boyfriend tight, Luke immediately hugged back.

Luke pulled away from the hug, he looked at Luke with a confused expression.

"Toast?" Luke asked as he put the half eaten toast in front of his mouth, he opened his mouth and took a bite.

He hummed as the heavenly taste of vegemite met his tongue also when Luke kissed the skin on his shoulder that peeked out from the bathrobe.

He was looking down at Luke when the older boy lifted his chin up just to captured their lips together.

And then he opened his mouth a bit and Luke's tongue entered his mouth, he really liked the feeling of Luke's tongue battling with his, he could taste the vegemite and orange juice from Luke.

He put his hands on Luke's broad shoulder, the bathrobe started to go down by his chest making the tie loosen a bit.

Luke pulled away from the kiss to unlace the bathrobe before he was completely naked, he blushed when seeing his not-so-little friend got a little bit too excited making him blushed and hid his face on Luke's chest.

"Never mind of that." he crooked out.

"You sure?" Luke asked as he laid him on the bed.

"Yes," he made grabby hands at Luke, "Cuddle." he mumbled.

"Okay, okay." Luke chuckled before joining him on the bed, putting his arms around his body, pulling him closer, happy that Luke was warm considering he had no clothes on.

He tangled his legs over Luke's, his hand pulling Luke's head closer to his neck, he could feel Luke's hand on his ass, squeezing it a bit and the other hand was behind Ashton's neck to keep him close.