Nine

Luke

He waited in the lobby waiting for Ashton to come, once he saw the mop hazel haired he rolled down the window calling for the boy's name.

Ashton smiled and jogged to Luke's car.

"How you doin'?" Luke asked as he look to his right and checking that no car near his and take a turn.

"I'm good, how are you?" Ashton asked fastened his seatbelt.

"Yeah, I mean eh, same as everyday." he replied, shooting Ashton a smile.

"Is that good?" Ashton asked again.

Luke has to used that Ashton asks a lot of question, he never mind though.

"Er, idk." he shrugged.

"Did you just say idk out loud?" Ashton giggled.

"Did you just giggled?" he shot back, smirk plastered on his face, "And yeah I said idk out loud."

"Why tho?" Ashton asked.

"Because I'm lit." and that was enough to make Ashton fill into laughter.

Ashton's laugh was cute and Luke just want to laugh with him because it was funny also, like Ashton sometimes giggle like a school girl but then he laugh like a man.

"Do you like Led Zeppelin?" Luke asked when he saw Ashton's shirt, he was wearing led zeppelin shirt, black jeans and black converse.

"Yeah, love them." Ashton smiled squirming into his seat.

Luke searched for the cd above him (idk whats that called), once he found the cd he put it into the player, when the first song came he looked at Ashton who was smiling so big and try to keep his cool while mumbling the lyrics to himself.

"You know, you can sing it out loud." Luke said because he knew Ashton was shy.

And they sang 4 songs because Luke's house from Ashton's apartment was not that far.

After Luke parked the car in his driveway he motioned Ashton to wait with his finger and Luke got out of his car and ran to Ashton's door, opening the door for him.

Ashton got out of the car as he mumble a thank you.

Luke lead Ashton to the house and saw his family in the backyard.

"Mom, Ashton's here." Luke shouted.

Liz walked towards the two and pull Ashton into a hug, "Hello, c'mon in." Liz lead them while she still holding a spatula on her left hand.

"Thanks." Ashton mumbled.

"Andy, this is Luke's friend, Ashton." she tapped her husband's shoulder with the spatula, once her husband turned to her she walked away back to her business.

"Oh hey, Luke's friend Ashton." Andy joked.

"That's so not funny, Dad." Luke said rolling his eyes.

"Hi Mr. Hem-"

"Oh no, you don't call me that, call me father in law."

"What?" Luke yelled in shock.

"What?" Jack yelled too as he stop on his track.

"What the heck." Dustin whispered when he and Jack walk pass by them.

Luke looked at his father but Andy just raised an eyebrow at Ashton then Luke looked at Ashton, he has pink tint on his cheek, damn he was blushing.

"Nah, call me Andy, maybe I'm just too soon." he shrugged, what was on his mind Luke thought.

Maybe Ashton was still in shock so he just nodded.

"Well that was awkward." Ben shouted as he ride his skateboard and skate pass by them.

And one by one they were back to their own business.

"Just ignore him," Luke said to Ashton's ear, "I don't even like you in that way."

✱✱✱

I was laughing out loud and then I was 'oh'.