Thirty One

Luke

He made Ashton stay at his house the day they landed in Sydney, he begged.

"But can I at least go to Mikey so I can give him these." Ashton held up the things he bought for Michael in front of his face.

"Nope, I'm tired and you are too, call Mike and Calum to come." he said lazily throwing a basketball up and it end up on his face.

"Oh my God, you're such a dork," he heard Ashton hissed and he came to him, "Are you okay?"

Luke opened his eye to see Ashton with worry face making him laugh.

"I'm fine babe, I'm used to it, ya know, I used to be the captain of the basketball team in high school." he smirked at the memory.

He liked it when everybody obey him and he was glad the couch choose him as the team captain, he only got what he wanted more.

"Oh really? I didn't know that, how it feel to have the cheer girls surrounding you?" Ashton asked as he type on his phone.

He frowned, "Eh, I don't really like being surround by girls plus they have big mouth to shout in my ears," he sat up to mock the cheerleaders, "L, U, K, E, Lukey!"

Talking about surrounding by cheerleaders, he hadn't take his madicine, at least since he met Ashton, he forgot about it.

By the time he was done, Ashton was on the floor laughing with his hands clutching on his stomach.

He smiled whenever he sees Ashton happy.

Luke wanted to go back to party so bad, he wanted to get drunk again, by drunk he forgot about all of his pain and fears, well, not really, he couldn't handle his situation when he was under alcohol, whether it's wild drunk or emo drunk.

But now he got his eyes on Ashton and he should take care of him, didn't care about his problem anymore, just whenever he see Ashton, his problems go away.

"Okay, enough," he tapped Ashton's bum, the boy tried to sit straight and wipe his eyes, "Are they coming?"

"Ding!" Ashton adorably said and point his finger up when he hear his phone went off.

Luke wanted to shove his head down to the closet toilet at Ashton's adorableness.

"Yes, they'll be here in 10." Ashton nodded cutely at him.

"How did I get so lucky." he mumbled to himself looking down at his hands.

He felt Ashton move his hands away from his lap and replace them with his body, wrapping his arms around Luke's neck.

"I love you." Ashton said before he kiss his nose.

He looked at the hazel eyed and smile, "I love you more."

"Oh hell no." someone said.

Luke turned his head to the door, there stood Jack, Michael and Calum, he turned to Ashton who hide his face on Luke's neck, making him laugh.

He saw Jack walk away and close the door, Michael and Calum step into his room.

"Adorable much, aye?"

"Shut up, Mikey." he heard the little boy mumble through his skin.

Luke wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist as he watch Michael and Calum taking a seat on the bed.

Ashton pulled away to look at him then smile before he get up from his lap and crawl to the souvenirs, his perky ass was right on Luke's sight making him bite his lip.

"Here I got you these," Ashton chirped giving Michael a monster inc bag, "And I got you these, Cally." he gave Calum the cars bag one and went back to sit on Luke's lap but his back was facing Luke this time.

Michael opened up the bag pulling out a minnie ears, "Ow my god! This is so cute!" he pulled out another item, "This is totally rad! Thank you so much Ashton!" Michael said jumping up and down Luke's bed.

"Woohoo, guess who got this very dope cars hat!" Calum joined putting on his cap making Ashton giggle, "Thank you so much, Ash!"

"It's no problem, Luke bought some of them for you too," Ashton turned his head to him and smile, "Right Luke?"

"Yeah, it's no problem." he shrugged.

"Thanks man." he saw Calum wink and he just shook his head at him with a chuckle.

"Thanks Luke!" Michael said.

"You're welcome, do you guys wanna stay for a while?" he motioned to Calum and Mike.

"No actually, we have." Michael half said looking at Calum.

"We have another thing to do."

"Yes, we have another thing to do." Michael repeated looking relief.

"And what is it?" Ashton asked, Luke could picture him furrowing his eyebrows by the way he tilt his head to the right.

"Just, you know cut the grass." Calum blankly said.

Luke knew that Calum and Michael just want him and Ashton to spend some time alone for tonight.

"Um, alright, I'll see you tomorrow, I guess?" Ashton said and the best friends nod their heads.

Calum and Mike stood up, "Thank you very much once again." Calum being the polite man said.

"Yeah mates, thank you." Michael wiggled his eyebrows before they went out of the room.

"So, just us two." Luke started.

Ashton turned his head back at Luke, "You wanna know what to do when we're alone?"

Luke smirked saying, "What?"

"Sleep!" Ashton cheered, standing up then plop himself onto Luke's bed.

Luke groaned but decided to play his game, "Yeay!" he jumped onto Ashton carefully taking his body, "Sleep!"

And they seriously did nothing that night, Luke thought Ashton would make a move but he quickly fell asleep after he asked Luke to pull his jeans off.