Ten

Ashton

Luke drove him back home that night.

Luke's words still lingering on his head, he sighed and lay down on the couch.

Sure Luke didn't like him especially in that way, he was stupid for keep dreaming that he and Luke could be something in the future.

Or he could just put feelings for Dustin, god, he didn't even know if Dustin was straight or gay.

Why was he so sad, he shouldn't, he shouldn't put feelings on Luke in the first place, god, why was he put feelings for a straight guy.

And it just way too fast for liking someone when you don't even know their real self, maybe he could just play 100 question then he can put feelings on Luke but he can't control his heart.

Maybe he hated being single for so long.

"Stupid, stupid." he mumbled to himself.

He then stood up and walked to the kitchen to make himself a hot chocolate with marshmallow.

He heard his phone dinged but ignored it, probably just Michael asking if he can hangout.

After made one cup, he made his walk to the couch again, putting the glass on the coffee table and stripped to his boxer.

Then his phone dinged again, he looked at the lockscreen, he sighed before swiping his thumb to the right.

Luke

Ashton
Ashtoooooooon

What?

Can't sleep

Wow such an obvious reason as to why Luke was texting him, he sighed and take a sip from his coco.

Luke

Just close your eyes and try

Eh????????

What?

What?

Nothing

What's wrong?

How could he thought what was wrong, he just text people like that.

Luke

What's wrongggggg?

Nothing, Luke.

Okay if you don't want to say it

There's nothing I want to say haha

Talk to me

I'm doing it right now

Weird
Did I do something wrong?

No Luke, you didn't.

Ugh, Ashton!
Did I said something wrong?

Ashton hesitate on was he going to tell Luke or it was a bit too soon, he sighed.

Luke

You don't like me?

I do like you, you cool

Not in any way right?

No, why?

Because I do.