[ KWARENTA E TRES ]

YUHAN'S POV

" Stop Casting Spells on me Craig im already Under to your spell "
the moment she said those words it meant everything to me ..

I'm feeling To Much emotions ..
And i don't even know where to Put Those Emotions .. I'm Feeling To much happiness , excitement , And Lots of Lots of Mix Emotion ..

The only Human who Can do that to me is My Precious Stefan Only Her And No other Can !

So i kiss her gentle and i Break the kiss to prevent it  to became deeper..

I need to control my Self i'll do It Gentle and Passionate So she cant never ever forget this night with me ..

Oh My Precious Stefan Your Like a drug that I'm addicted to ..

your bringing me this feelings that i never felt before ..

Your my Vita Mia Stefan ..

Kaya matapos ng halik ay Kusang ngumiti ang mga labi ko at marahan ko syang Binuhat Bridal style ..
while I'm walking and Carrying her ..

I'm stealing a Little kisses On her Face .. 

The moment we reach my Bed i slowly put Her down and I position my self on her top and start kissing her on her lips ..

Our Lips Are moving with a Rhythm it look like they have their own life Moving By there self and longing for each other .. 

the kiss became deeper and deeper .. so i ask For a entrance And my stefan Let me enter willingly so my tongue started to roam around her mouth .. as well as my Hands are already roaming My stefan's Body ..

MICA'S POV

When the kiss started to became deeper and deeper ..

Craig seek for the entrance in my mouth so i give him a full access ..

as the moment his tongue started to roam my mouth ..

His Hand Are already roaming my body ..
like his memorising every inches of me ..

I can't Help it but to moan every time I feel his hand on my skin ..

parang may kuryenteng dumadaloy sa twing dadampi ang kamay nya sa balat ko .. kahit anong pilit kung Pigilin ang Aking Pag Unggol ay may kumakawala padin ..

then our lips parted ..

we both Breathing heavenly ..

Then his lips Landed on my Neck kissing , sucking , biting and nibbling it ..

i cant even control my self to stop moaning ..

Napapatingkayad nako sa sensation na nararamdaman ko ..

Nakakakiliti at parang may kuryente sa twing Nagdidikit ang Balat namin ..

YUHAN'S POV

as the moment i suck my Stefan's Neck i Heard her Beautiful Moan that makes me more Aggressive and Crave to hear more of her Moaning ..

So Now that I'm sucking her neck again My Both hands started to roam my Stefan's body inside her Shirt ..

i'm Caressing Her Left Mount she started to Moaning it's a music to my ears telling me that i should do much better On what  I am doing Right now ..

Inihinto ko lahat ng ginagawa ko at tinitigan si stefan .. Lumapit ako sa tenga nya at bumulong

" It wont hurt " at pinunit ko ang suot nyang Tshirt ..

Nagulat sya sa ginawa ko kaya nginitian ko nalang sya ..

She is just wearing a Lost t shirt above knee so Now she is now only wearing Her Undies ..

I take a look on Her Body ..

Pero tinatakpan nya iyun gamit ang unan kaya ..
Inagaw ko ang unan sa kanya at binato kung saan

" Don't worry you Look Beautiful and Gorgeous My Stefan .. No need to Be Shy " Sabi ko in A husky Voice kaya medyo namula ang Pisngi ni stefan ..

A begin again to kiss Her Lips down to her Neck And i Leave A Mark on it ..

I Heard her Moaning ..

So my hands begin to Caress her Two Mount on her chest ..

Then i lower the kisses until i reach her Left Mount so i remove her bra and Suck her nipple like a Hungry baby Longing For Milk ..

while i'm Sucking Her left Mount .
my Hand is Caressing the Right Mount ..

Then i exchange the Position Now im sucking Her Right Mount and Caressing the Left one ..

The moment i take a look on her Face i Just Fucking See Her Biting Her lower Lip That makes me Feel that im Craving to her Damn much ! Fuck !

" Fuck ! " Sabi ko di ko na napigilan

" Bakit "Tanong nya

" Please My Stefan Stop biting your lips i may loss my Control it so Damn ! Fucking ! Looks Hot ! Your Turning me On even more my Stefan "
Shit ! Craig Control .. yourself

" Sorry " Sabi ni stefan
" Shit ! Please don't say sorry my stefan " Sabi ko shit shit ! Nag wawala na ang alaga ko sayo Stefan ..

Tumango nalang siya at agad na nag takip ng kumot ..

Pero Hinila ko ang kumot sa kanya ..

and i started to came closer to her and closer and closer until i reach her ..

Her scent makes me calm when im mad ..

But this time Her scent makes me Feel Hot and crave for her even more  ..

So i Sniff her scent on the Upper part of her Ear ..

And i Begin again to taste every inches of her ..

I move my Lips Down and i repeat the Sucking and caressing thingy on her two mount ..

And my lips leave her mount and went down to her Tummy I kiss her tummy Gentle that bring shiver on her body ..

And at last On her V card i Take sniff on her sweet scent ..

Even thought she still wearing Her panty i can smell her sweetness ..

To be continue

PABITIN MUNA ✌✌✌✌

________________________

VOTE&&COMMENT :)
Don't forget to leave a comment and Vote My Readers ok ?! Thankyou sa support at walang sawang pag antay ng UD hahahaa ..😊😊😊😊

Mukhang May part 2 pa ang Spg natin aa ?! Hahahaha sorry kung Lame aa di po kasi ako Magaling sa Spg ee .. Kaya pag pasensyahan nio na po .. ✌✌✌✌