Chapter 12

A/N: OMG..

IM SPEECHLESS....

DAMMIT

ARIMAAAA!!!

ANYWAYS THE PIC BELOW IS MY DRAWING. THEY'RE ONIKISU AND JUUZOU. I KNOW JUUZOU'S ARMS IS  WAY TOO LONG. I'LL BE SKETCHING MOONLACE AND PLACE THE PIC IN THE NEXT CHAPTIE.

 I'LL BE SKETCHING MOONLACE AND PLACE THE PIC IN THE NEXT CHAPTIE

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS OR WHATNOT. I'M NOT ABLE TO CHECK AGAIN THIS CHAPTER..

ANYWAYS HERE'S THE UPDATE!! HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT.

~•~

I looked at the paper I'm holding. Finally I'm finished with all the reports. Blame Juuzou for puttinv all his work on me. That's just unfair. He get to slack off while I'm working hard.

"Awright! Time to look for my albino" I said to myself. I grabbed my backpack. I wonder where he could be?

I entered the room where the senpai investigators often meet. It's an off limits for us kouhai but as far as I know there's no one out there today. And Juuzou liked to stay in a quiet place. He is always staying there.

I finally arrived at the place. There is this door that will lead to a short hallway and then after that there'll be another door where it will lead to the main room. That's how strict CCG is.

"About Investigator Hamasaki..." someone said. I stopped walking hearing my name. I thought there's no meeting today. If there is one, he'll say it to me. I hid in the darkness which is an easy task because I always wear dark clothings.

"As of now she doesn't know what she is. And I'm sure there'll be time that she'll lose her control" the voice sounds like Investigator Washuu.

"I know" my eyes widened. It's Juuzou's voice. He sounded serious. What are they talking about? Juuzou didn't inform me about this.

"Her mother, is a loyal investigator. She sacrificed her life for helping the CCG. Even though it's hard, we have decided what we'll do with her daughter once she lose control. Investigator Suzuya, I expect you to know it"

"I'll have to exterminate her myself" Juuzou said sounding excited with the idea. Excited with the idea of killing me. I stood there, trying to stop my damn tears. I won't cry. Maybe I've heard it wrong. This isn't happening. What are they even talking about? Why would they exterminate me? Juuzou of all people?

"That if she lose control. But Investigator Suzuya, maybe you have feelings for her? It'll be hard to exterminate her if needed if that's the case"

"No worries~! I don't believe in love! I never loved her"
.
.
.

I started running. I run silently so that they'll not hear my footsteps. Let them continue their damn plan. I don't give a damn. I run until I'm out of breath. I am in a abandoned park. I sat at the rusted swing. The moment I sit, the swing creaked.