Chapter 26

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUUZOUUU

WELL THE DRAWING ABOVE IS MY DRAWING HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT.  IT'S REALLY HARD DRAWING THE HANDS SO JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT HiS THUMB IS MISSING XD.  HOPE YOU ALSO LIKE THE NEW COVER :). YEAH IT'S  JUUZOU AND ONIKISU.  IF I HAVE TIME I'M GONNA DRAW ALL THE CHARACTERS.  SO THAT'S IT. 

Here's the picture of the cover

~•~
Onikisu's POV•

I'm tired. 

I'm working in a cafe so that I can help Haru with our bills. I'm working in a cafe owned by humans. It's hard at first because I can really smell their delicious scent but as timw passed, I get used to it. Haru said there is a cafe nearby owned by ghouls. But when Haru told me that, I'm already hired. Well, sometimes I'll visit that cafe and befriend the ghouls there. 

"Welcome!" I greeted the customers. I look at their faces and easily recognized them. They are members of Juuzou's squad. Hanbee is not with them. Also Juuzou. Even though they didn't saw my face back then, I'm still nervous. I hurriedly walk in the back part of the cafe. I hope I'm not the one to serve them.

"Oh look at that guy. He's so cute" I heard one of my co workers said. Well, I think they are talkinb about the guy with brown hair.

"Onikisu. Get the order of table 4" ugh. I need to serve them now. I'm still nervous but I need to follow the orders. I tied my hair and wear my glasses. What a simple disguise I have.

"Hi! May I take your order?" I said and smiled.

"3 special combo" the guy with hair parted in the middle said. I really want to punch this guy because of what he said about me back then.

"Is that all?" 

"Yes" I'm about to leave when he stopped me.

"Wait. Have we met before?" He asked staring at me intently.

Shit. There's no way he would recognize me. 

"N-no"

"Oh. Ok. Sorry"  I immediately leave them.

I wonder how Juuzou is doing.  Speaking of Juuzou,  today is his birthday.  I really want to be with him.  I can't believe it's been months that we're apart.  And that he sees me as his prey. 

I sighed. I wish I could celebrate with him.

**

●Juuzou's POV●

I feel sad.

"*yawn* I'm still sleepy~" I said as I grabbed my suitcase. I rubbed the sleepiness off my eyes. The meeting just ended. Well, I think I dozed off in the middle of it. I can't help it because yonebayashi-san is also sleeping. Well, I'm happy since Haise gives me snacks again~