Chapter 19

A/N:

Heres the ud. Hope y'all like it. Thanks for the votes guys :)
~•~

"Juuzou was killed by a group of ghouls.."

I can't breathe...

"You're joking, YOU'RE JOKING! Hahahaha screw you Haru!" I shouted at him my tears streaming down my face.

"Onikisu. What I'm saying is true. That's why I'm gone for days. I checked if the news is true and it seems that it really is.." Haru said solemnly. I want to shout. I want to cry. I want to kill...

"HE IS NOT DEAD! YOU'RE ALL LIARS!! TRYING TO TRICK ME!! I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF I'M A GHOUL AND HE'S HUMAN!! YOU'RE ALL LIARS!!" I lunged at Haru but someone held me back. Zero. I glared at him.

"Calm down Onikisu. Let Haru explain.."

"How can I calm down if he just said that Juuzou is dead?!"

"Just fucking calm down and stop acting like a brat you litte piece of trash!!" He shouted at me. I stared at him, enraged. He looked guilty after saying it but I don't care. I'll kill him. I'll kill them all.

I can feel my kagune portruding out of my back. I heard a faint gasp, probably from Haru. Then he realized what I am about to do and he looked terrified.

"Onikisu... please let me explain first. Calm down so that you'll understand.."

I didn't listem to him. I continued glaring at Zero. His kagune is already out and he looked ready to fight. Haru saw this and he looked at Zero pleadingly.

"I'm not gonna hurt her. Promise"

I lunged at Zero he stayed still but his stance shows that he is prepared to fight. Right at the time I'm about to stab him using my kagune, he blocked my attack and kick me in the stomach making me jump backward huffing. I glared at him. I'll kill him. He's just a good for nothing ghoul by the way. And it's not like it's my first time to kill a ghoul. I killed hundred of them in my years as an investigator. But a nagging thought keeps me from hurting Zero as much as I want to. He's a ghoul and... I'm also a ghoul. I glared at Zero one last time before taking a deep breath. I looked at Haru.
"A friend of mine who is a ghoul said to me that there is this group of ghoul who killed a dove.  At first I really don't care but he mentioned a thing that makes me think of him...."

●FLASHBACK●

Haru swipe the screen of his phone upwards. He is currently looking at his newsfeed on facebook. Who said ghouls can't have   social media life? Of course he's using his pen name-- Takeshi. Facebook also helps him find his prey. Lots of girls ask him friend request. Of course he always accepts them. Then he talks to them and flirt with them then ask them to meet each other personally. He'll hang out with his prey for a bit then voila-- new food to eat and tasty as always. Of couse he always pick his prey. As much as possible he doesn't want to end the life of those girls who are innocent and simple who just fell in love with him. Haru always want to end the lives of whores. Whose beauty is all just because of make up and plastic surgery. He always make fun of them before killing them.

"Hey Haru-kun, do you know the news? There's a group of ghouls that killed an investigator..." Haru wanted to speak sarcastically but he is not that rude. It's not like it is odd to kill an investigator, the ghoul--whose name is Kaito looked at him as if waiting for his response.

"Hmmm..." Haru managed to mutter as a sign that he is listening. So Kaito, started tellingbthe story.

"This group of ghouls, I don't know what they are called but they killed an investigator. Not just a normal investigator, they killed the CCG's Jason...." that perked up Harus interest. He stopped messing with his phone and turned his focus on Kaito. For some reason, he feel that this is an important matter.