Chapter Seventeen: It's Baby Time!

Hey guys! Okay so I feel like I owe you guys another update after this. Maybe I'll update again this weekend. It's because im super super super busy. But the disadvantage is the chapters will be shorter. I know you guys love long chapters, but idk.

I might make this one short. If I do it's probably because I'm busy and I wanna finish this chapter quickly because I have things to do.

Anyways Here's Chapter 17. Enjoy! :)

_________________________________

*Recap*

She gets up and starts walking towards Peeta's office. She stops halfway and I see water gush out of her. I look down at the wet floor and then back at her.

She turns back to me and she has a scared look on her face. I knit my eyebrows together and ask,"Violet. What just happened? Did you just pee?"

She slowly shakes her head no and says,"Katniss. My water just broke."

*End of Recap*

My eyes widen and suddenly I can't think straight. I just sit there and stare at her with my mouth open.

"Katniss! I need to get to the hospital!!" she yells at me. I snap out of it and get up quickly. "Okay Okay!" I yell back freaking out.

Then suddenly Violet screams in pain. James comes out of the kitchen with kitchen mitts on his hands. "What's going on? I heard screaming." he says running to us.

Violet is taking big deep breaths and James looks at her. "Her water broke and she needs to get to hospital! I don't have a car here!! What do I do!?!" I yell at James.

Violet lets out another screech of pain. James panicks and says,"Okay! I have my car! I'll get my keys!" James runs back to the staff room and then Peeta comes out of his office.

I look around and see everyone staring at us. "Keep moving along people! There's nothing to see here!" I yell at them. They stop staring and keep doing what they were doing.

Peeta comes to us and asks," Is everything okay? I heard screaming." Peeta looks down at the wet floor, then back at us. "What is that?"

"Violet's having her baby! She needs to get to the hospital!  And I didn't bring the car!" I yell at him.

"Katniss. You panicking doesn't help!" Violet snaps at me. I calm down a little. James comes running back with his keys. "Here. Take her to the hospital. Quickly!"

I grab the keys from his hand and go to the car. Peeta, Violet and James follow behind. "I'll stay here and take over." James says to Peeta. Peeta nods and gets in the car into the driver's seat.

I go to the back seat and hold Violet's hand. "Deep breaths Violet. Breathe in and out." She breathes in and out rapidly. Peeta pulls out of the Bakery and starts driving.

"Peeta drive faster!!" I yell at him. "Katniss I can't." he says back to me.

"Hurry the hell up! Your pissing off the wrong person!!" I snap at him. He sighs and speeds faster.

"It's okay Violet. We're almost there. Just keep taking deep breaths." I say to her calmly. She nods and keeps breathing heavily.

She yells in pain and squeezes my hand extremely hard. She literally almost broke my hand. I pull my hand away and shake my hand around. That was definitely excruciating.

"Alright we're here!" Peeta says to us. He pulls up to the emergency room and he gets out of the car. "Just keep breathing. Your doing great!" I say to her.