Jelous ((jinjin))

This is my 2nd image with the name jealous so that's something

"Hey Hannah, did you see our new music video?" Jinjin said placing his bag on the couch and sitting beside me.

"It was cute" I said not wanting to mention how close he and the girl actress were getting.

"Why do you seem so grumpy" he said flinging his arm over my shoulder and kissing my cheek.

"I'm not grumpy."

"Yeah you are, you look like a grumpy baby" he said as he pinched my cheek. "Was it something you ate?"

"No jinwoo, I'm just tired" I said wiggling out of his arm and getting off the couch.

"Hannah~" he whined getting up from the couch and following me to the kitchen.

"....."

"Was it something from the music video" he said trying to hug me. I shrugged my shoulders in response. "Was it Yujung?" (The girl in the mv, she's in I.O.I and under fantagio ) I shrugged again.

"Stop being so jealous" he whined again.

"You two were just so close" I pouted crossing my arms childishly.

"Don't be silly" he said kissing my puffed out cheek. "I would choose you over any girl, any day" he said finally pulling me into a hug

"Really?" I said sounding a little surprised, he never said anything like this to me, well besides the occasional "I love you" or "you look beautiful today".

"I'm telling the truth" he said holing his hands up. "You have no reason to be jealous" he said hugging me again.

"I love you jinwoo" I said hugging him back.

----------------------
I was going make jinjin say something like "yeah except the duck is still prettier than you"
But I didn't

For @hannahloves_exo this is extremely short and I feel very sorry about that :/ my writing is getting shorter and shorter

DOES ANYONE WANNA TALK WITH ME ABOUT NCT127

AnD hoW gOOD MY bOi DOnGHYuCK LooKS