Jealous ((Rocky))

I'm just using the title "jealous" again because I have no other title I hope you guys don't mind ^^

"Come on Mckenzey" Sanha said pulling on my arm.

"I've told you ten times, Sanha, I've got  to go home Rocky is probably worried about me." I said shaking his hand off.

"But I want you to go to the park with me" he whined.

"Fine. But just for a couple minutes" I said finally giving into his nagging.

"Let's go!" He said pulling me off to the park.

Two hours later-

"Gahh I'm so sorry Minnie" I said to my furious looking boyfriend.

"I told you to come home two hours ago, where were you?" He said crossing his arms at me.

"Well..... I was going to come home two hours ago but Sanha wanted me to go to the park with him" I took a deep breath and he nodded waiting for me continue. "Well I knew you wanted me to come home earlier but Sanha kept talking. I'm so sorry" I mumbled looking down.

"Just please try" he said looking me in the eyes and walking away.

The next day

I was casually sitting on the couch watching tv and waiting for rocky to wake up when I got a text.

Over text-

PuppyJinjin🐶: hey! u
free today??
You : ahh I think so....

PuppyJinjin🐶: well
double check cause I know
how Minhyuk is...

You: I think I'd know if
I had anything today

PuppyJinjin🐶: well
I guess I'll pick you up
in 10 minutes

PuppyJinjin🐶: you
better be ready 10 mins

I quickly got all my stuff ready and headed towards the door. I wrote down a quick note for minhyuk telling him where I'm going and when I think I'll be back.

Jinjin was waiting for me at our normal meeting place. The coffee shop down the street, everyone knew we liked to hang out there.

"Hey!! So glad you could make it" jinjin said get up and giving me a quick hug.

"Did you seriously think I'd blow you off" I said letting go.

"Well actually yeah, I knew you and rocky had a little fight last night so I thought you two would wanna make it up" he said sitting back down.

"He wasn't awake so I'll probably just do it when I get home" I said shrugging

"Was he really worked up?" Jinjin said picking up the mug full of hot chocolate and handing it too me.

"I don't know. I guess so" I mumbled the last part.

Two hours later- Rocky's pov

"Good morning Mckenzey" I groaned grabbing onto her side of the bed. No Mekenzy.

"What" I aid lifting my head. I started freaking out a bit. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I saw a little pink sticky note stuck on the fridge.

Dear Minnie,
I'm going to the coffee shop with jinnie but I don't want you to worry I'll be home around 1ish
Please don't be jealous

I LOVE YOU~~
LOVE MCKENZEY :)

I looked at the little note and I suddenly felt really angry. I crumpled it up and threw it on the ground.

'How can she be so clueless?' I mentally screamed as I got my wallet and keys.

I grumpily walked over to the coffee shop that all of us knew jinjin and Mckenzey both loves. The longish walk gave me just the right amount of time to fully think though my thoughts.

By the time I reached the cafe I could see her and jinjin happily chatting along while sipping their drinks.

The sight of jinjin beings so close to Mckenzey inserted of me got me even madder. I angrily walked into the warm cafe being sure to not make too big of a scene in the fully packed room.

I hurriedly walked over to the small table in the corner and forcefully grabbed Mckenzey.

"Your going home." I said angrily helping her gather her few things. I may be mad at her but I won't be that rude. I also made sure I didn't make eye contact with the girlfriend stealing "friend".

"Ya ya ya, Minhyuk calm down!" she started shouting as I harshly pulled her down the sidewalk. "Your hurting my wrist"

I loosened my grip on her wrist but still held on loosely. We soon arrived at our shared apartment.

"Why are you acting like this" she said holding onto her now pink wrist. I didn't notice how hard I was actually holding onto her.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down a little ashamed of my actions.

"Oh now your sorry. Your just now realizing that you violently pulled me away from my friendly hangout just so you can bruise my arm" she said crossing her arms.

"I don't know what got through me" I said taking a step forward. "Can I see your arm?" He said holding a hand out for her to put her hand in my hand.

She slowly placed her wrist in my hand.

"I'm so sorry about this" I said running my finger around the little marks. "I don't know what went through me" I whispered still looking at the little bruises.

"You just get jealous easily" she said pulling her arm away from my hand and giving me a hug. "It's completely normal so don't stress it" she whispered as she laid her head on my shoulder. I slowly rubbed her back and gave her head a quick kiss.

"I love you so much Mckenzey" I said hugging her tighter "I'll try to not be so jealous again"

------------------------------------
This is one of the longest ones I've written in awhile

For 1d_forever10 I hope you love it *\(^o^)/*

I like how when I say I'll update like never but I actually update like every 6-10 days so I'm pretty good if I do say so myself.

Also throughout this whole chapter I was just thinking about taeyong and just replacing rocky with him (I'm such trash goodness) (I do love both astro and nct equally) (I lowkey wanna make a nct book) (probably going to)