Love ((jinjin))

OK IM GOING TO MAKE UP FOR THAT LAST UGLY CHAPTER

I was casually roaming through my companies tweets, seeing nothing new except just updates on groups that just debuted or had comebacks.

There were a few about me and jinwoos, now known relationship. I never bother to check out the comments on that one, probably a lot of fans angry at me for taking away "their oppar" (my anti koreaboo ass is coming out)

I chuckled at the thought of all those girls, probably younger than Sanha, getting angry at me and jinwoo, mostly me.

I decided I would check out some on the tweets regarding me and jinwoo. Now only if he was here to enjoy the moment, sadly he is at practice.

I nervously clicked on the link to the article about me and jinwoo.

--
!!!!! NEW !!!!!

SOLO ARTIST ALY ANNOUNCES HER RELATIONSHIP WITH FANTAGIO'S BOY GROUP ASTROS MEMBER JINJIN

After these long awaited months, it is announced that PLEDIS's well loved solo artist, Aly has been having a ongoing relationship with jinjin of astro.
They were worried about fans not accepting the fact that they are together but soon over came that fact and announced their relationship.
They hope for the best of love from the fans !!!
---

I looked at the positive article and smiled. It did take a lot of confidence to say anything about our relationship.

I finished reading the passage, for the thirtieth time since it came out. I've read it so much but I've never read the comments.

I scrolled down to the comments, bracing myself for lots of hate and rude comments.

' Omg I'm so happy for them. jinly :) '

' I knew it! It was obvious the way he was starting at her during their interview that he liked her ;) '

' I'm so happy for them >.< '

' lucky jinjin, she's the perfect girlfriend '

I smiled at all of the sweet comments regarding me and jinwoo.

There were hundreds upon hundreds of comments about our relationship, more than 98% positive.  Of course you could never get away of those couple people who were angry at you, they didn't bother you one bit.

I screenshotted some of the comments and sent them to jinjin, hopefully this will brighten his mood as he practices. All of this support made my heart happy.

My mood was higher than the roof I was under and I enjoyed every second of it.

-------------------------------------
For @iiEMii hope you enjoy. I also hope you don't mind that I put you under pledis as solo (I can change it if you want)

YALL IM SPOILING YOU GUYS WITH MY SUCKY IMAGES but I'm on break so expect a lot