Ch.23 Jazzy and Jax

Songs for this chapter:
Crew love -Drake ft. The Weeknd

I See Fire -Ed Sheeran

Kiss the rain -Yiruna

Maddie's Pov:
It was a lot colder in Stratford than it was in Los Angeles, and the people were much nicer. I could see how Justin became so chivalrous. Jazmyn and Jaxon were the cutest things I had ever seen, and so polite.

Yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir and no sirs were requested by Jeremy and Erin. They were such a polished family, so full of love making me wonder why Justin always said he didn't fit in with them.

-

"Smile Jazzy!" Jeremy shouted from across the park as I pushed her on the swing and Justin chased Jaxon around.

"Both of you" Jeremy demeaned pointing the camera towards us. I knelled down giving Jazmyn a big kiss on the cheek as he snapped the picture.

"Les go swide!" Jazmyn shouted jumping off the swing and pulling me towards the jungle gym that had a slide attached.

We climbed up the ladder and I sat her in my lap getting ready to go down. "Bieber watch!" She shouted getting Justin's attention.

He turned around with Jaxon in his arms watching as we slid down.

"Woo!" He playfully cheered clapping Jaxon's hands together. I ran to his side as he wrapped his free arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Having fun?" He asked in a whisper sitting Jaxon down.

"A blast" I said reaching up brushing my lips across his neck.

"Your such a tease" He laughed lifting me in his arms and over his shoulder.

"Just- Justin!" I shouted as Jeremy cheered him on. "Justin put me down" I giggled.

"What's the magic word?" He challenged.

"Pwease" Jazmyn answered for ME in a shy but freakin adorable way. We both laughed as Justin lowered me to the ground.

"Your such a jerk" I said swatting at his chest.

"No hitting children" Jeremy teased running over to us and lifting Jaxon in his arms.

"How's ice cream sound?" He asked running his fingers through Jaxon's blonde locks.

"Yummy!" Jazmyn cheered taking off towards the car.

Justin let out a soft laugh chasing after her. When we left the park we made our way to Jenn and Larry's brittle 'n' shakes, a little ice cream shop in the middle of town.

I sat with Jazzy and Jax in the booth while Justin and Jeremy went to order.

"Is that Justin Bieber?" A girl in the booth beside us whispered to her partner.

"Yeah he's in town with that girl" The other one replied.

"Here we go" Jeremy annouced laying the tray of sweets on the table followed by Justin. He picked up Jaxon and slid in next to me sitting Jax on his lap, begning to spoon feed him the vanilla ice cream.

"This is yummy!" Jazmyn giggled smearing chocolate all over her face.

"Jazzy" I laughed cleaning her up with a napkin I dabbed in water.

"Excuse me are you Justin Bieber?" The girls from the booth walked over holding a napkin in one hand and a black sharpie in the other.

He looked at the girls and smiled with a quick nod of the head pushing a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"We're sorry to bother you but can we get your autograph?" They asked shyly. Justin let out a soft laugh sliding Jaxon off his lap to stand up.

"Of course, a picture to?" He asked sweetly.

"Are you sure?!" They giggled excitedly reaching for their iPhone off the table. Justin nodded as Jeremy slid out of the booth to take the picture before Justin signed a few napkins.

"Thank you so much!" They said visibly shaking.

"Your welcome" Justin waved sitting back down.

"How often do you get that?" Jeremy asked with a soft laugh.

"All the time, but it's cool" He shrugged.

-

"That was delicious Erin" I sighed pushing back my empty plate. We had just finished eating dinner, and Erin was getting ready to put Jaz and Jax down for bed.

"Can you guys way wiff me?" Jazmyn asked tugging at my sweater as Justin and I helped clear the table.

"Sure" I said with a laugh lifting her off the ground. My back was still sore so when I lifted her up it almost gave out on my.

"You ok Mally?" She asked as I carried her to her room.

"I'm ok" I said giving her cheek a quick peck. I tucked her in and laid beside her with Justin quickly behind.

"Jazzy sandwich" Jusitn teased tickling her stomach.

"Bieber stop!" She giggled pushing his hands away.

"Justin she's trying to sleep" I said trying to keep my laughter to myself.

He rolled his eyes and reached his hand above Jazmyn's head resting it across my arm. I could feel the little hearts and swirls her drew on my arm. I let out a soft giggle as a tickle ran up my arm.

"I think she's asleep" I said in a whisper looking her chest sinking and rising in a rhythmic order.

Justin and I slowly slid off the bed careful not to wake her, then making our way to our room down the hall. I changed into a pair of sweats and on of Justin's oversize tee's then crawled into bed next to him.

"I'm so tired" Justin sighed wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close.

"You were so good with Jazzy and Jax today" I said intertwining our fingers.

"You were to" He mumbled against my cheek.

"I can't wait to see you like that with our kids one day. What do you want? A boy or a girl?" I asked curiously.

"One of each, but a boy first" He said with a soft laugh.

"And why's that?" I asked turning around in his arms to face him.

"So when we're not there she'll be protected by her older brother" He explained

"You've put some thought into this" I laughed.

"Maybe a little" He winked giving the tip of my nose a peck.

"Am I in this thought?" I whispered.

"Who else would be?" He raised his eyebrow. I let out a soft laugh giving him a lingering kiss on the lips before resting against his chest as we fell asleep.

-

Here it is!! MAJOR plottwist coming real soon...

Next update in 24 hours:-)

VOTE & COMMENT

Lynn