Ch.16 crashed

Songs for this Chapter:
1. Fall ~Justin Bieber
2. Magic ~Coldplay
3. Amnesia ~LIVE sos

Justin's Pov

"M-Madison-" I coughed as I felt warm blood run down the side of my head. Everything hurt, my legs were pinned under the steering wheel, and my body was caught under all the wreckage but I wasn't worried about any of that. I needed to make sure Maddie was ok, I tried to turn my body so I could see her but it was impossible. The pain was to excruciating. "Mad-Madison ans- answer me" I mumbled trying to catch my breath. I waited a minute but I didn't hear anything accept from the distance people outside. People were shouting 'Call 911!' and 'Check on the others'. I guessed they were talking about the people in the truck that crashed into us. I tried to think of what happened, but the only thing that I really saw was the large truck coming through the red stop light and running into us.

After what seemed like an entirety I started to hear sirens and people shouting at others to get out of the way. The red and blue lights reflected off the concrete as they got closer.

"Out of the way sir- out of the way! Get behind the tape!" The police shouted making their way over to the car, "Sir- Sir calm down were gonna get you out" The instructed as I started fidgeting. I felt the blood start to run down my arm, but when I looked I saw that blood was covering my entire arm and hand. I saw Maddie's leg hanging over a metal bar that had penetrated the car, I tried stretching to get a better look but there was to much in the way.
Uncontrollable tears started running down my cheeks as I tried desperately to get her to say something.

"Maddie! Madison say something!" I shouted as I heard all the power saws cutting through the car. Sparks flew and jumped off our skin as I tried to cover my eyes with my bloody hands.
"Ok sir, please be calm while we try to get you out. The more you move, the more pain your gonna cause for yourself" They explained removing the door.
I took a deep breath and braced myself as they started pushing and pulling, putting clothes over my wounds, cutting more metal that was in the way, all in the process of getting me out. I cried in pain and also aggravation that I still hadn't seen my Baby.
I watched as the other men worked to get her out, they shouted different things back and forth but from loosing so much blood I became light headed and couldn't make any of it out. When they finally got me out of the car I looked to my right and saw the truck- well what was left of the truck.
In the distance I saw the bed and the other half was against the car on Maddie's side. The scene was so horrible I felt like I was gonna throw up.
"Is she ok?" I finally asked as they loaded me into one of the ambulances, but no one answered me, "Tell me!" I cried out.
"We're not sure yet, their still working on getting her out the car" He explained before closing the doors, and the truck immediately took off. They started poking me with all these needles, starting an IV, they hooked me up to oxygen, forced a few different pills down my throat.
I didn't care what they were as long as one of them were for the pain. They doctored a number off different wounds, cleaning up all the blood, they had to ripe my pants and when they did a long cut from my ankle to my knee showed. It didn't seem to be deep, in fact it wasn't even hurting, I guess all my other injures over shadow the cut.
When we got to the hospital I heard them shouting out my name, telling everyone to make way and that we were going right into surgery. They wheeled me down a long hallway, the lights on the ceiling blinded me from everything else.

"Surgery? For what?" I asked myself. I tried to speak but it was like my lips were glued together, and everything was in slow motion. I couldn't keep up with anything, and once we were in the room for surgery everything went black.

Maddie's Pov

I couldn't see anything but my own reflection staring back at me. I felt warm blood covering my body and a sharp pain in both of my legs and my head hurt. I tried to move, I tried to looked around me but I couldn't see or move but I could hear, I heard people from the streets, I heard the sirens from the police and ambulance vehicles and the worst, I heard Justin's cries. He cried from pain, he cried for me, it was to much. I tried to yell out and answer him like he pleaded but I couldn't all I did was yell inside my own head.

After a while I felt people start tugging at me, I was moving around and I had stopped hearing Justin. That scared me, hearing him even though they were his cries it gave me a sense of comfort knowing that he was still there with me. I wanted to hear him, just listen to his Voice, that's what I needed. After I felt them pull me out of the car that was it, it was like they pulled a power plug and shut everything off. I couldn't hear or feel, or even think anything.

Yael's POV:

Three day's later we were still all in the hospital, Justin had been unconscious since the surgery and Maddie since the actual wreck. It was heartbreaking to see them both laying there so helpless, the doctors said there was nothing we could do but wait it out. The chances that they were both gonna make it out was likely but they never knew when that might be. I hadn't left since that night and neither has Pattie, we've been rotating on the kids. Talking to both of them, keeping them company but it was so hard.
Each time I looked at Madison I couldn't help but think about Mandy and think how the exact same thing took her from us, it couldn't take Maddie also.

"Please baby, you can make it" I cried tightly holding onto her hands as I prayed. "Yael you need to go home, get some rest and a fresh pair of clothes" Scooter said walking up behind me gently rubbing my back.

"I can't leave her" I whimpered looking at her low face.

"Your not, your just gonna be taking a break and I'll be here if anything happens"
"You'll call me no matter what?"
"I promise- Take Kenny paparazzi is all over the place out there" He rolled his eyes "Their like filthy vultures" He growled.
I stood up and gently kissed Maddie's forehead before falling into Scooter's arms.
"Tell me she's gonna be ok?" I pleaded into his chest as he held me tight.

"She's gonna be ok, I'm gonna make sure of it" He promised kissing my forehead. I let out a sob before wiping my eyes and heading to get Kenny to escort me out of the hospital. When we got down to the lobby like Scooter warned the paps were all over the place, trying to get scoops from the nurses and people that worked there, trying to sneak into the back. It was sickening.

-

Merry Christmas guyss, all the best

VOTE & COMMENT

Lynn