Ch. 27 bad timing

Songs for this chapter:
1. Nuvole Bianche -Ludovico Einaudi
2. idfc- Blackbear
3. Breaking free -High School Musical (haha i'm so random)

Madison's POV:
"I just don't understand why you won't consider it!" Justin practically shouted after my many failed attempts to change the subject.
"Because I'm just not good enough, and I'm not gonna embarrass myself" I explained for the umtenth time. Justin continued to harp on me about Scooters offer to record my song, that he was never supposed to hear.

"But you are!" He banged on the steering wheel.

"Justin can you just drop it! I said no- that's it!" I bit making Justin shut up. We rode in silence for a while until I gained the courage to say something, "-I'm sorry" I sighed looking his way.

"I'm sorry for pushing it, I just think that you have so much talent that your keeping hid" He explained in a calm voice.

"I appreciate it but I- the songs I write are private and personal and I can't sing. Piano is my only talent"

"Trust me, piano is not your only talent" He said with a soft laugh grabbing my hand. "Was that song about me?" He asked with rosy cheeks.

"Maybe-" I teased with a raised eyebrow, "Yeah it is" I confessed.

"Is it from the book of 'meaningless lyrics?'"

Justin teased. I rolled my eyes with a soft laugh, "Can I see it now?" He asked with a serious expression.

"Justin-"

"Alright I get it" He sighed.
-
Two weeks later-
Justin had been so busy working on the final details for the album, I've barley got to see him. Even when he would come over to hang out, Scooter and him would start talking about everything and before we knew it the night was over.

And with him about to start rehearsals for tour I have a feeling I would be seeing him even less.
-
"What are you doing here?" Justin asked as I surprised him at the studio.

"I just wanted to come and see you" I said wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down to my level.

"We're busy Maddie" Scooter shouted from the other side of the studio.

"Don't mind him" Justin whispered pulling me into a kiss.

"No I better go, but can we hang out tonight?" I asked poking my lips out.

"That sounds great, I'll pick you up when I get out of here" He sighed giving me another quick kiss before I left.

When I got back home, I ran up stairs and quickly jumped in and out of the shower. I had a annoying pain in my stomach. I reached up in my closet to grab a shirt when all of a sudden a pain shot through my stomach. I placed my hands over my bare abdomen, gasping in pain and right before I could stand up straight my gad reflex kicked in. I ran back into the bathroom and hovered over the toilet throwing up everything I had in my system.

I let out a painful groan reaching for the housecoat hanging on the door. I slowly wrapped it around my body, feeling my stomach turn. I shuffled to my bed, crawling under the blankets. It felt like some of the worst cramps I had ever had, but I knew that wasn't what it was. I grabbed my phone to call Justin and cancel our plans for tonight but before I could dial the number another pain shot through my body.

I groaned in pain before feeling the need to throw up again.
"Madison?" Carin called up the stairs, but I couldn't answer her. I  ran back into the bathroom leaning over the toilet again. "Mad- Are you okay?!" Carin ran to my side pulling my hair back and gently rubbing my back.

"Emm" I cried feeling tears swell up in my eyes, I had never been in so much pain in such a short time. She helped me back over to the bed, sitting by my side.

"What happened?" She asked rubbing my back.

"I don't know" I groaned.

"I was- Emm- I was getting ready to go out and I- all of a sudden my stomach-" I stopped from the intense pain. Carin started asking me all these questions like, 'where it hurt, when did it start, if I needed to go to the hospital' and my first response was no but as the pain intensified I wanted to say yes. But I knew it would worry her even more.

"I'm gonna go make you  some tea, do you want me to call Justin?" She offered.

"No- I got it" I said reaching for my phone. When she left I dialed his numbered and  listened to the lingers rings.

"Hey baby" Justin answered.

"Hey-" I tried to say as normal as possible but a painful groan came out on it's own, "I'm gonna have to cancel tonight"

"Why, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know-" I sighed, "-it's my stomach"

"I'm coming over"

"No don't worry-"

"I'll be there when were done, I love you" He cut me off before hanging up. I felt to bad to call him back and argue. I tossed my phone on the bed and curled up in the fetal position letting out painful groans.
-
I heard a soft knock on the door followed by Justin walking in, "Feeling better?" He asked carrying a handful of flowers. I let out a soft laugh clutching my housecoat in pain.

"I'll take that as a no" he sighed under his breath sitting the flowers down and sitting by my side.

"Thanks for coming" I mumbled as he gently sat his hand on my waist.

"Of course, do you need anything?" he asked sweetly but I shook my head no. He slowly crawled up the bed cuddling me in his arms. At first the touch hurt, but it soon comforted me to sleep. 

Justin's POV:
I hated seeing Maddie in so much pain, as she slept in my arms tears squeezed through her eyes. She tightly hugged her stomach, curled up in tn the fetal position. She stirred, and groaned all in pain.

I didn't know what to do, but I couldn't help but wonder what happened. She was feeling perfectly fine not even two hours ago, what happened all of a sudden?

xxx

guyssss i'm so freaking sorry, the last time I updated was literally a year ago...tbh I totally forgot about this fanfic until someone commented to update. If you want more chapters of Justin's and Maddie's romance let me know.

-Lynn