Ch.15 changes

Be prepared...in this Chapter everythings going to change!

Songs for this Chapter:

1. Something big -Shawn Mendes

2. Stuck in the Moment -Justin Bieber

3. Neon Lights -Demi Lovato

Maddie's Pov

"Reservations under Johnson" Justin said referring to his alias as we walked into the glorious restaurant. The lights were dim and candles lined the window panes, it was so gorgeous inside I felt like a china doll walking through a glass house.

"Right this way" The hostess said leading us into a secluded area of the restaurant, after she placed the clothed lined menu's on the table she walked away.

"Justin you didn't have to-"

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to" He stopped me giving me a soft peck on the cheek before pulling out my chair. We looked over the menus and once the waiter got over to us we placed our order and soon after that our food was brought out.

"This is delicious" I said in a whisper taking a bite. I looked up at Justin as he reached over taking a bite, I let out a playful scoff and did the same to his plate.

"Good right?" He teased.

After we finished dinner Justin called the waiter back over and ordered a dessert plate. When he brought it out, it was full of chocolates and caramel drizzled over desserts I had never seen before. It was all laid out so perfect, it could have been used for a dessert ad.

"What do you want to try first?" Justin asked looking over the plate.

"You choose" I challenged.

"Alright" He accepted carefully spooning up one of the desserts and putting it in my mouth. I let out a soft laugh trying to keep from the excess chocolate from escaping in between my lips. After taking the full bite, I looked over the plate once more and choose one for Justin and did the same.

"That was disgusting" He winced making a sour face. I laughed at him while choosing a different dessert for him. "No no no, you taste it" He challenged, I shook my head vigorously with a smile as he leaned over gently cupping my cheeks pulling me into an unexpected kiss. I kissed him back before pulling away and resting my forehead against his.

"What was that for?" I asked in a whisper.

"No reason" He smiled kissing the tip of my nose.

We sat back and continued eating the plate of desserts until they were all gone. We leaned back in our seats and stared at each other for a minute.

"I have something for you" Justin blurted out standing to his feet and reaching inside his pocket.

"Justin this dinner was plenty"

"No I've had since the vacation" He said fumbling around with something around in his pocket. I was confused until he pulled out a small black velvet box, my heart started to race and he stepped closer resting against the table slowly opening the box reveling a silver ring with a a cursive J placed in diamonds.

"You can't imagine how much you mean to me Madison, and I wanted to get you something to show that" He explained pulling out the ring.

"Justin you didn't have to get me anything" I said as my eyes started to fill in tears.

"I wanted to, I want you to know how much you mean to me" He said as I stood up.

"I know Justin, but you don't have to take me to these fancy restaurants and buy me these amazing presents" I explained wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. "Your so important to me, don't ever leave me" I wispered in his ear, attaching our lips.

"Never" He said as we pulled away. I took a step back as he pushed the ring on my finger, it fit perfectly. "Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it, it's gorgeous" I said gawking over shiny new feature on my fourth finger. Justin quickly peaked my cheek and went to pay the bill. I grabbed my purse and meet him near the front door.

As we left the restaurant the paps were surrounding the entrance, and the second Justin and I stepped out they started shouting and flashing their camera's in our direction. Justin held onto my hand pulling me close as we waited for the valet to bring the car around. I turned around pushing me face into Justin's chest as he wrapped his arm around my neck pulling me closer.

"Here you go" Justin said tipping the driver once he got to us. We got in the car and Justin slowly maneuvered his way out of the parking lot until we got on the highway.
Justin reached for the stereo and turned the dial to full blast as Justin's 'One less lonely girl' Started to play. A smile took a hold of my face as he just rolled his eyes but then rolled the windows all the way down and started singing in a loud off key tone.

"How many i told you's and start over's on shoulders have you cried on before

How many promises be honest girl

How many tears you let hit the floor"

He looked my way as I tuned in

"How many bags you packed just to take 'em back,

tell me that how many either or's 'but no more'

If you let me inside of your world,

there'll be ONE LESS LONELY GIRL"

I sang with him in between laughs, as the wind blew through the car sending both of our hair in a wild mess. We were both laughing so hard til the second verse hit the speakers.

"Christmas wasn't merry, 14th of February,

Not one of 'em spent with you

How many dinner dates, set dinner plates

And he didn't even touch his food?"

We continued more screaming than singing. I had the biggest smile on my face when the song came to an end.

"I can fix up your broken heart,

I can give you a brand new start,

I can make you believe, yeah

I just wanna set one girl free to fall, free to fall,

She's free to fall, fall in love with me"

Justin started to touch my face with his large hands and before I even noticed what was happening, he was singing the song to me.

"Her heart's locked, and know what, I got the key

I'll take her and leave the world with one less lonely"

I was completely blown away with Justin's actions when i felt my face turn into deep shades of red.

While staring into those Caramel/ Chocolate/ Nutella/ Machiato/ Hazelnut brown orbs I noticed Justin staring at my lips and then forcefully he smashed them against mine.

The kiss started out gentle until it got more heated throughout every second until he finally pulled away.

"You drive me crazy" Justin mumbled while looking my way.

"Not as much as you drive me crazy" I giggled kissing his cheek as he turned his attention back to the road but it was to late. The headlights from the truck were the last thing I saw before everything went black.

-

Uh oh...;-)

VOTE & COMMENT

Lynn