Ch.3 welcome to LA

Songs for this Chapter:

1. The Heart wants what it wants- Selena Gomez

2. Down to earth- Justin Bieber

3. Demons- Imagine Dragons

Maddie's POV:

After hours of relentless arguing I had finally given up. I knew that there was no way I could win this useless argument.

My best friend Brooke came over to help me pack my room, my grandmother and aunt offered but I didn't want their help.

"I'm gonna miss you" Brooke said as her eyes filled with tears as we looked around my now empty room. The only things left were my bed, a dresser, tv, and a desk. My walls were now clear of all the pictures and letters that had accumulated over the years, the floor was clean and freshly vacuumed, and the bed was stripped of all the sheets and blankets.

"I can't believe I'm actually leaving" I said in a whisper sliding down the wall to the floor.

"I wish you weren't, who am I gonna have to run lines with" She said with a soft laugh trying to get me to smile as she slid down next to me.

"You'll find someone, me on the other hand. I'm going to a city were I know no one, to live with a lady I haven't talked to in years"

"Stop complaining, your gonna be living with Justin Bieber's manager" She giggled.

"Oh so cool" I sarcastically rolled my eyes pulling my knee's to my chest. She rested her head on shoulder as my eyes started to fill with tears again. "I miss her so much" I whispered looking straight ahead at a picture of my mom and I from a few months back.

"I know, we all do" Brooke sighed wrapping her arms around my shoulders pulling me into a hug.

-

"Call me when you land so I'm not worrying" My grandmother said as we stood outside the gates of the boarding plane.

"I will, I love you" I said holding onto her tightly not wanting to let go. When I finally got on the plane and to my seat I quickly got situated and got ready for the take off.

This was my first time on a plane, and I was petrified. As the plane took off I froze in my seat, my ears popped as I became short of breath. The man next to me looked at me as if I was crazy. After a while I calmed down and tried falling asleep but I couldn't. I was full of nerves and anticipation, not to get there but to get off the plane.

I was nervous to see Carin, 'Would I even recognized her after all these years?' I asked myself. 'What would Scooter think of me? How will I adjust to the city? Will I make any friends? Will I be able to forget my mom or will everything become worst?'

All these questions danced around in my mind and before I knew it the plane ride had came to an end.

As everyone filed off the plane my heart began to race. The airport was full of people rushing in and out of different area's people bumping and running over others I couldn't keep track of where I was going or where I was at.

I finally reached baggage claim, I waited until my bags came round and gathered them all. I had a total of 7 bags, I had forgot how much stuff I had. After loading everything on one of the carts, I started looking through the large crowd until one face caught my eye. I knew it was Carin, she looked exactly the same from what I remembered.

I waved and shouted her name until I caught her attention, I knew the guy with his arm around her waist must have been Scooter. He wasn't as cute as I thought he would be, when I was younger my mom was always so envious of all the guys Yael would go out with. I knew she wouldn't be envious of this guy, I laughed to myself.

"Madison! It's so good to see you" She shouted pulling me into a tight hug, "Wow you sure have grown up, you look just like Mandy" She said in a subdued tone pushing a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

"Just call me Maddie" I replied with a genuine smile.

After Carin introduced Scooter and I, they helped me load all my bags into the back of their black range rover that shared many similarities with mine that was being sent out from my house to LA.

"I think your gonna like it out here, your mom always talked about moving to the city to get away from everyone" Carin said with a stifled laugh. With a halfhearted smile I nodded my head, and let out a soft sigh as we started the drive to their our house.

-

Liking it so far?
Next update will be in a few hours:)

VOTE & COMMENT

Lynn