Ch.10 consequences

Songs for this Chapter:

1. Stimulated -Tyga

2. A thousand years -Christina Perri

3. Nothing like us -Justin Bieber

Madison's Pov

When Justin left the house I stayed behind to get ready for the show tonight, and more importantly meeting his mom. I was so nervous, all these 'what if's' were running through my mind, and at the same time I was ready to pass out at any moment. I changed into a classier outfit and re-did my makeup. I straighten my hair and let it fall loosely around my shoulders.

I looked at my phone and saw that I still had an hour to get to the show, I decided to take a short nap so I didn't seem foggy meeting Pattie. I crawled on the bed and the moment my head hit the pillow I was out.

-

"Stay free, stay the same Play it straight And own your name Plain Jane" I woke up to my phone going off. I rubbed my eyes and reached across the bed, I squinted my eyes to read the screen.

"13 Missed Calls" It read, I sat up and looked at the time. 11:14. I couldn't believe I slept through his show! I quickly scrolled through the missed calls seeing that they were all from Justin and Carin. I frantically dialed Justin's number listening to the lingering rings.

"Hello?" Justin answered sounding irritated.

"Justin I'm so sorry, I fell asleep and I didn't wake up until just now" I immediately started to explain.

"Mad, Madison!" He stopped me, "I'm not mad, I know how tired you were" He said sweetly making me feel even worse.

"That's no excuse, what about you mom!?" I leaned back thinking how I ruined my first impression.

"She's fine babe, calm down. I told her that something important must have came up and she understood, but she does want you to come over tomorrow for lunch"

"It's a date"

"Ok good, now why have you been so tired lately?" He asked.

"It's nothing, I just haven't been sleeping well" I sighed laying back.

"Well I'm sure your well rested now, can I come over?" He asked.

"I'd love that" I said before we hung up. I ran downstairs and found Yael and Scooter fast asleep on the couch in each other's arms.

I let out a quiet aw and grabbed a coke from the fridge and a bag of chips from the cabinet before running back upstairs.

I changed into a large tee shirt that went just over my waist before crawling back under the blankets. After a little time past by I heard a knock on my bedroom door, followed by Justin.

He walked in and laid his jacket on the chair crawling in next to me, he wrapped his arms around me tightly pulling me close. He was so close to me now it was sending me chills down my spine. I heavily breathed in his perfect sent.

"Thanks for coming" I said giving him a quick kiss. We started the movie 'The Hangover 3' but before it could end we were already asleep.

-"Mom!" I screamed for the umtenth time as I watched the large truck slam into her car again. I cried and screamed and tried to move but like before I was stuck. Stuck watching my mother die, feeling so helpless, so useless, almost... responsible.-

Justin's Pov

I could barley pay any attention to the movie, I watched Maddie as she quickly fell asleep in my arms. Her chest rose up and down slowly as her breath blew a piece of hair out of her face.God she was beautiful. I started to fall asleep but was quickly woken up by Maddie's restlessness. I sat up and tried to wake her as I saw tears running down her cheeks, she was mumbling something but I couldn't make it out.

"Madison, baby wake up" I said cradling her in my arms trying to get her to snap back to reality. "Mad it's just a bad dream, wake up" I gently shook her as she started to come to.

"no no-" she softly cried as her eyes slowly opened. She looked terrified. I held her close as she cried into my chest, 'this must be what's been keeping her up at nights' I said to myself. Once she was out of tears she sat up in my lap looking away.

"Maddie-"

"Please don't" She whispered.

"Are you ok?" I asked anyways.

"Do I look ok-" Her lip started to tremble, "-I'm sorry"

"It's ok" I held her close gently running my hand down her long straight hair.

I held her in my arms until she feel back asleep, then I gently laid her back down tucking the blankets around her. I stood up and started pacing back and forth, wondering what her dream was about.

I sat on the baywindow and look out the window at all the bright lights, I let out a long sigh leaning my head back.

-

Aren't they cute?

VOTE & COMMENT

Lynn