Ch.5 just talking right?

Songs for this chapter:

1. Burn - Ellie Golding

2. Salute -Little Lix

3. Clocks -Coldplay

Madison's Pov

He slowly walked in closing the door behind him, then sitting near my feet on the baywindow. He looked around the empty room, and at the few bags I still had to unpack. I wanted him to say something, anything to break the silence but I could tell he wasn't going to.

"I-I'm sorry being rude, I'm just having a hard time with all of this" I muttered under my breath.

"Why were you crying?" He asked looking back towards me.

"I wasn't" I tried to deny what he evidently saw, "like I said, just having a hard time" I sighed looking away.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"You really don't have to do this, I know Yael probably put you up to it but I'm fine" I said sitting up beside him.

"Yael didn't tell me anything about, I wanted to find out for myself" He said in a low tone placing his hand a few inches beside mine.

"Trust me you don't want to know anything about me" I rolled my eyes at my screwed up insistence.

"Why don't you let me let me be the judge of that" He said with a sly smile. I couldn't believe how cocky he was being, but at the same time I couldn't control the goosebumps covering my body.

I reached for the scrapbook I was going through and showed him a some of the pictures of my friends and I. I showed him pictures of my life back in Florida and told him about my family. We were having an amazing conversation, he listened and responded.

His laugh was amazing, I could have sat there and listened to it all day. While talked I tried to avoid my mom as all costs but once he asked what I was doing in Los Angeles it got a little hard.

"Yael and my mom were like best friends before she met Scooter and my mom she -she um-" I started getting chocked up as a lump formed in my throat.

"Are you ok?" He asked gently laying his hand on my back.

"My mom died and made Yael my legal guardian" I said in one breath looking away as the tears started forming in my eyes again. 'Will I even be able to talk about her without crying like an idiot' I asked myself.

"I'm so sorry" He whispered pulling me into a hug, I couldn't help myself. I fell in his arms and cried into his chest. I felt like fool, not only crying in front of this stranger, but this stranger just happened to be  the Justin Drew Bieber.

His arms were firm, muscualr and strong, he gently squeeze me letting me know that he was there and that he wasn't going anywhere. For some reason I felt protected in and I felt like everything was gonna be alright

I was wrong Yael's hug wasn't like my mom's at all. Justin's was.

Justin's Pov

I had no idea Madison's mom had passed away, and apparently it was really hard on her. Even though I just met her it broke my heart to see her in so much pain, I wanted to do what ever I could to make her feel better and it seemed like holding her in my arms was doing an ok job.

Her tears soaked into my shirt as she shook in my arms, each time she started to slip away I pulled her closer. After a while she pulled away and wiped her cheeks dry, her eyes and cheeks were red as she looked away.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" She started apologizing as she stood to her feet.

"It's no problem at all, I'm glad I was here for you" I said standing up beside her and gently running my hand against her back but this time she jerked away.

"You should probably get back to the party, I'm sure people are wondering where you are" She sighed running the back of her hand against her cheeks again.

"I can stay" I smiled pulling her back into my arms, my heart raced as I feared she was gonna pull away but she didn't she hugged me back snuggling her face into my chest.

Yael's Pov

As the party started coming to an end I realized that it had been a few hours since I last saw Maddie. Once the last guest left I ran up the stairs and quietly knocked on the door. After a minute past with no answer I slowly opened the door and saw Maddie and Justin fast asleep on her bed.

My jaw dropped as I saw Justin holding Maddie in his arms, I could tell she had been crying by her smeared makeup. I didn't know what to think. I shut the door and ran back down to Scooter.

"Babe do you know where Justin is?" I asked still in shock.

"No where?" He asked looking around the empty house.

"Up stairs asleep. With Madison"

"What? Wake his ass up!" He shouted getting ready to run up the stairs.

"Scooter stop!" I had to shout, "Calm down I don't think anything happened, I just don't know what to think" I sighed walking into the living room and sinking into the couch. "You don't think this was a mistake do you? Having her come out here?" I asked rubbing my temples.

"Not at all, Maddie's a good girl you know better than me. Maybe she just needed a friend, it is her first night here and Justin's a good guy. She was probably just overwhelmed with the party and everything." Scooter said sitting down and pulling him in my lap.

"They're good kids, I just don't know. She reminds me so much of Mandy and I when we were kids and if she's anything like us nothing good can come from that" I said with a soft laugh pointing up the stairs.

"Stop worrying, and I'm glad you stopped me from running up there. Justin has this big press conference tomorrow and he needs his sleep"

"What about you?" I said in a seductive tone.

"I'm plenty rested" He said pulling me into a heated kiss.

-

Hope you guys like it so far...;-)

VOTE & COMMENT

Lynn