Ch. 30 a beautiful house

Songs for this chapter:
1. Despacito by Luis Fonsi feat. Justin Bieber
2. Imagination by Shawn Mendes
3. Gasoline by Halsey

Maddie's POV:
It's been two day's since Justin stormed out of the hospital room, and hasn't returned any of my calls.

I've been getting Pattie to pass my messages along, but it didn't feel right not talking to Justin. The longest we went without talking was less than a day, I couldn't believe he was still so mad at me.

-

"Are you sure your gonna be ok by yourself?" Carin asked for the fourth time tucking me tightly into bed like a four year old.

"I'm sure, you deserve a night out." I said stopping her. It was my first night out of the hospital, and Carin went into overprotective mode even though Scooter had been planning on taking her out.

"Alright call me if you need anything- and try to call Justin again" She said before walking out.

I let out a sigh pushing the blankets off, and grabbing my phone off the nightstand. I dialed Justin's number for probably the hundredth time, and like before it rang for a minute then went to voicemail.

I tossed my phone on the bed and it bounced on the ground. I let out a frustrated sigh and slid off the bed to pick it up, bending over hurt like no other and when I heard a knock on the door I let out a painful groan and slowly limped down the stairs.

I looked out the peep hole and much to my surprise it was Justin. I couldn't control the smile that took over my face, I let out a giggle and opened the door.

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into a tight hug, I didn't even care about the pain I was just so glad to have his arms back around me.

"I'm so sorry I-" I started before he stopped me with a kiss.

"I'm sorry, but I have a big surprise will you come with me?" He asked with a huge grin.

I agreed even though I was still in pj bottoms and an over size grey tee shirt. I closed the door behind us as he helped me out to the car.

"Why haven't you been answering any of my calls?" I asked after a minute.

"You'll see" He said with a sly smile.

I blew it off as he intertwined our fingers. We drove for another good 30 minutes before Justin stopped and pulled out a blindfold from the glove compartment.

"Put it on" He demanded.
"I don't think so" I laughed.

"Pleeeeease-" He poked out his lips.

I rolled my eyes and slid the blindfold over my eyes. We drove for another few minutes until Justin came to a stop.

He got out and ran to my side helping me out, my thin house slippers didn't give my feet much protection to the cold grainy concrete. I tried to guess where we were but Justin refused to give any hints.

We walked for another minute before my feet landed on crisp grass.

"Justin tell me" I demanded.

"Just a minute" He said in a singsong tone. I let out a small laugh as before he brought me to a stop.

  "Ok open you eyes" He whispered gently pulling the blindfold off.

I adjusted my eyes to the dim lights before looking around. My jaw dropped it was gorgeous. Candles surrounded a table set for two, rose petals covered the ground, and a single stem rose laid on the table.