Ch.14 night out

Songs for this Chapter:

1. The way you make me feel -Michael Jackson

2. Beauty and a Beat -Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj

3. Bang Bang -Jessie J, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande

Madison's Pov

The next two days went by faster than I had hoped, after Justin and I cleared the air everyone had so much fun. No one worried about work, or stressed over anything else and Justin made sure to keep my mind off the twitter fiasco.

My nightmares seemed to had vanished which I was ecstatic about but my mom was still clouding each and every thought I had.

'Will there ever be a day I can just forget about her?'

I asked myself. That's what I wanted, the memories good and bad, were so hard I just wanted to forget about them all.

-

"We got this" Justin said in a whisper as we arrived at the Mexico airport. There were paparazzi surrounding the entrance and fans waiting to see Justin. It was gonna be the first time we ever stepped out in public hand in hand, I was so nervous I was shaking.

Kenny jumped out of the front and pulled open the side doors for everyone as we piled out. "Justin over here, Justin! Tell us about her girl! How long have you two been dating? Justin- Justin- Justin!"

They all shouted flashing their camera's in our faces, but for the first time I was able to hide in his arms as he lead me through the large crowd of paps that I had became all to familiar with. He tightly squeezed my hand and pulled me as close as I could get.

When we got through security, we had to wait to board the plane. There were a few fans of Justin's waiting besides us, they shyly asked for pictures and Justin graciously agreed taking a picture with each person and signing a few autographs.

"Your so pretty" One of the girls commented.

"She is isn't she" Justin replied looking back at me. I lowered my head as the blood quickly rushed to my cheeks, and once Justin was done he joined me in the hard airport seats. He grabbed my hand and held it a littler higher than needed.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a whisper with a soft laugh.

"I'm just making up for lost time" He whispered back kissing my cheek, I let out a soft giggle and tucked my head under his arm. We waited for a while longer before everyone was ready to board, and once we got in and settled my nerves started getting the better of me.

"Calm down, you're ok" Justin laughed leaning over looking out the window as we started to take off. I gripped the sides of the seat, but Justin undid my hands and held them tightly kissing them together. "I'm not gonna let anything happen" He said gently pressing his lips against my forehead. I took a deep breath and relaxed in his arms eventually falling asleep.

Justin's Pov

Once Maddie had fallen asleep, and I was able to get to my laptop I pulled it out and logged onto my twitter. The first thing I saw was a whole different slew of comments directed towards her. I let out a long sigh and cringed in disgust at a few of them, my eyes filled with tears as I continued to read but once I realized that I was torturing myself for no reason, I snapped myself out of it and started to write a new tweet.

"-I love you guys, but your not the only ones" I thought was subtle enough to get my point across. I looked over at Madison as her chest rose up and down, her hair hanging in her face as her breath would blow the same pieces back and forth.