Ch. 25 first time...

Songs for this chapter:

Pyd -Justin Bieber ft. R. Kelly

Hold tight - Justin Bieber

I'll make love to you -Boyz 2 men

Stimulated -Tyga (A/N: clearly my favorite song)

Justin's POV:
"I'm killing you kid!" Alfredo cheered as we studied the tv screen playing NBA2k12.

"Not for long" I defend myself going in for a slam dunk, "Who's the champ? Who's the champ?!" I gloated jumping up.

"More like the chump" Alfredo rolled his eyes tossing one of the throw pillows at me sending my celebratory dance to a halt.

"Don't be a sore loser" I laughed falling back into the couch beside him. I reached across the coffee table as my phone started to ring.

"It's Mad" I said excitedly standing back up and walking into the kitchen, maybe that was a little too excited.

"Hey baby" I answered.

"Hey what are you doing?" She asked as I reached in the fridge grabbing Alfredo and myself a can of coke.

"Kicking Fredo's ass" I teased loud enough for him to hear.

"Shut up!" He shouted.

"Be nice" She said with a soft laugh, "Are we still going out later?" She asked changing the subject.

"We're going to be together later" I smirked thinking of my plan.

"Justin no surprises, can we just have a normal date?" She laughed. "Or is that impossible with you?"

"Normal's overrated" I teased walking back into the living room handing Fredo his drink.

"Justin-" She whined.

"I'll call you later, I love you" I stopped her before she could protest any further.

"I love you to" She sighed hanging up. I tried to calm the smile that took over my face as I sat back down.

"Can we get back to the game?" Alfredo whined.

"I guess I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself" I laughed grabbing my controller restarting the game.

-

After pulling into the driveway, I shut the engine off and ran up to the front door knocking a few times.

"Hey bud" Carin quickly answered giving me a loose hug.

"Is Maddie upstairs?" I asked looking around the empty living room. Carin nodded her head before I ran up the stairs, and knocking on Maddie's door.

"Come in" She shouted. I slowly opened the door letting her know it was me.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" She asked with a smile walking towards me.

"I know I'm early but I got bored" I complained.

"Well I'm not even ready" She said giving me a quick kiss before walking back over to her vanity.

"You look fine to me" I said looking at her baggy sweats and black College sweatshirt. She looked my way with a small smirk rolling her eyes.

"Give me a minute" She laughed.

"Seriously, you look fine for what were doing" I stopped her running to her side.

"And what are we doing?" She asked as I sat on the bed pulling her in between my parts legs.