Ch.12 vacation

Songs for this Chapter:

1. Never let you go -Justin Bieber

2. Problem -Ariana Grande

3. Cool Kids -Echosmith

Yael's Pov

"Where is she?!" I frantically shouted dialing her number for the tenth time.

"Calm down, she's fine, she's with Justin" Scooter said trying to calm me down but I was already to worked up.

"But what if something happened? What if they broke down? What if they got into an accident?!" I started going over all the horrific possibility's.

"Then someone would have called" Scooter walked over pulling me into a comforting hug.

"I'm just worried" I sighed as I heard the door squeak open. "Madison!" I shouted in relief running over to her, "Where have you been?!"

"With Justin, after we left his house we-"

"It's 3 in the morning, you could have called or better yet answered one of the times I called!"

"I'm sorry, I left my phone in the car. It won't happen again" She said brushing past me walking to the stairs.

"Your right it wont, since your gonna be in the house every night by midnight"

"What! That's not fair, I didn't do anything wrong- I don't even have a curfew!" She shouted.

"Well now you do"

"Forget it! Your not my mother!" She shouted before running up the stairs and slamming her bedroom door.

"-Your not my mother" I mumbled under my breath in disbelief. After composing myself I walked up the stairs to her room and softly knocked on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah" She said in a whisper "Yael I'm sorry-"

"Stop, I might not be your mother but I love you like a daughter. I'm never going to try to replace Mandy, but you need to respect me the way you did to her" I explained sitting beside her.

"I know, I'm so sorry I never meant to say that. I love you guys so much, I guess I just spoke before I thought" She said as tears swelled her eyes.

"It's ok, what happened tonight?" I asked seeing something besides our little altercation was bothering her.

"Nothing, I meet Pattie- She's so nice" She said with a small smile, "-And then Justin and I went to the beach and I - um - we had this talk and I just realized how happy- lucky I am to be here. With you, and Justin, I can't think of anywhere else I would want to be in this situation."She said making me start to tear up.

"I'm glad your here, you the last piece of Mandy I have. I'm not gonna let you get away" I said with a soft laugh pulling her into my arms.

The next day

Justin's Pov

"Sit down, I have a surprise for you" I said excitedly pulling her down on the couch.

"What is it?" She laughed pulling me down beside her.

"After last night I was thinking about it, how I told you I wanted to take you away from it all, just get away-"

"Justin it's ok, I'll be fine" She stopped me turning away.

"Don't do that-" I said pulling her back, I hated when she would turn away just to avoid something. "-I figured out the perfect way to do that" I paused as I pulled out my wallet from my back pocket. "A weekend in Los Cabo Mexico!"