Ch.4 i saw her i was mesmerized

Songs for this Chapter:

1. Sky full of stars -Coldplay

2. Beside you -5 seconds of summer (yeah i'm in love XD)

3. Mmm yeah -Austin Mahone

Maddie's Pov

After we got to the house, I was stunned. It was gorgeous, and defiantly not what I had expected. My room was huge, the walls were pearl white, there was a bay window over looking the entire community, with an attached bathroom and walk in closet.

A large king-sized bed, a dresser, and a flat screen tv mounted on the wall were the only things in the room. Carin and Scooter left me to get situated and begin to unpack. I went through all my clothes folding the ones that needed to be folded and hanging the others up.

"Maddie?" Carin knocked on the door before slightly opening it.

"Come in" I shouted from inside the closet.

"Scooter's having this business type party thing tonight, and I was wondering if you'd like to come. I can't wait for everyone to meet you." She asked walking over to me. I didn't want to be rude and tell her no, but it was my first night and I didn't feel like meeting anyone.

"I'm um- I don't think I have anything to wear" was the only excuse that came to mind.

"Don't worry about it! Your my size and I have plenty of dresses, and until we go shopping my closest is always opened" She said pulling me into an unexpected but warm hug then walking out before I could say anything else.

I took a deep breath and and walked over to the bed, I fell back and sunk into the thick comforter. I closed my eyes and tried clearing my head but a knock interrupted me.

I sat up and Carin walked in carrying a short but tight black dress in one hand and a pair of black-lace ballerinas in the other.

"I found this dress and thought it would be perfect" She said laying it at the end of the bed. I smiled and thanked her as she turned around but a picture hanging out of one of my bags caught her eyes.

She bent over and before I could stop her she was holding it in her hands with tears in her eyes. "I still can't believe it" She said in a whisper holding a picture of her and my mom from years ago. I nodded my head trying to hold back my tears. "How have you been doing?

I know this hasn't been easy on you-"

A soft chuckle coming from me stopped her.

"Hasn't been easy on me?" I whispered,

"It's been pure hell"

I said as a few tears escaped my eyes. "Can I ask you something?"

I asked as she sat down on the bed next to me, she nodded her head gently grabbing my hand.

"The last thing I said to my mom was that I hate her, do you think she forgave me before she-"

I couldn't even say it but she caught on.

"Oh baby, of course I do. Your mom loved you more than anyone, and she knew that you loved her to."

She said pulling me into a tight hug. I could feel her tears falling down on my back as she held me in her arms. I hadn't felt so comforted as I did in that hug, it felt like my moms hug.

"I'm here for you, just remember that" She sniffled gently kissing my forehead.

After Carin left I started getting ready for tonight. After I took a shower I straightened my hair and did my make up, more so than normal.