Ch. 32 aftermath

Songs for this chapter:
1. Bounce back -big sean
2. new americana -halsey
3. trust -Justin Bieber

Carin's POV:
"Scooter- Scooter!" I shouted as loud as I could holding the unresponsive Maddie in my arms tightly. I kept one hand pressed firmly around the towel that was soaked in blood, I was to scared to lift it up and see how many wounds were there.

"Wh- what happened?" Scooter asked breathless walking in.

"I don't know- but she passed out call 911" I told him chocking back my sobs. I couldn't believe she did this, 'what it my fault' I asked myself, 'for forbidding her to see Justin, and threatening to call her grandmother' I was never gonna call her, I was just so upset with Maddie it was the only probable threat that came to mind.

I had no idea she was gonna take it this way.

"Their on their way- he said keep tight pressure around the wounds and to make sure she's still breathing.

She probably just passed out from all the blood loss" He explained looking around the bathroom in disbelief.

"Who know someone could bleed this much".

"Scooter!" I hissed tightening my grip, the blood had now seeped through the towel and was soaking my hand. After what seemed like hours we hard a boom knock on the door downstairs. Scooter jumped up and ran down to bring the paramedics up.

"Where is she?" I heard one of the men ask from the hall, and then followed by Scooter two men appeared in the door way. At first they looked around the bathroom as shocked as Scooter and I were before going to work.

"Please back up ma'am" One instructed pulling Maddie out of my arms. The towel wrapped around her wrist fell off revealing six opened cuts. I held my hand over my mouth so my sobs didn't interfere, as Scooter took me tightly into his arms.

After a minute he lead me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. The white pillow on the bed was stained by mascara Maddie was wearing.
Scooter held me out while the men worked out Maddie, and soon they quickly carried her out on a stretcher with a fresh, thin bandage around her wrist that the blood had already soaked through on.

Scooter released me and lead the men down the stairs out the door with me following.

"Only one can ride" The men hurried us to a decision.

"You go, I'll meet you at the hospital" Scooter said pecking my forehead. I nodded and jumped into the back of the ambulance as the one paramedic had already started an IV drip and checking her vitals. I sat next to them on the cushioned bench praying to god for Maddie to be ok.

I grabbed her free hand that was masked in dry blood from the wounds on the other, and gently pressed my lips against her limp fingers.

"Why'd you do this?" I cried in a whisper.

"Ma'am-" The paramedic cut me off. I nodded my head as he went back to work, and soon we were at the emergency entrance where two nurses were already waiting at the door.

"Room 9- Dr. Hernandez is already in" The nurse calmly told the pediatrics where to take her. "Excuse me, are you her mother?" she asked me.

"No but I'm her guardian" I told her.

"We're gonna need you to fill out some paperwork while the doctor is examining-" She looked for Maddie's name in the papers.

"Maddie" I said so we didn't waste anymore time. She brought me over to the counter and I signed a few pages releasing her medical documents to all doctors, giving permission to give her meds, ect.