Ch.6 Sight Seeing

Songs for this Chapter:

1. The Hanging tree -Jennifer Lawrence

2. Somebody to you -The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato

3. Thought of you -Justin Bieber

Maddie's Pov

The next morning when I woke up it felt like a force field wrapped around me. It was different but nice, I looked to my side and saw a flawless Justin laying there asleep. My eyes widened as I took a deep breath and held it in scared I would wake him."What is he doing here?!" I asked myself "Did he stay the whole night?"

I carefully slid out of his grip and straightened my wrinkled clothes. I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I gasped in shock. I looked horrible, my makeup had spread across my face, my hair was a mess on top of my head, and I was in the laziest outfit I could think of.

"He must think I'm a slob" I groaned. I quickly cleaned myself up and quietly walked back into the room, I grabbed a pair of jeans and a sheer button up from the closet and headed back into the bathroom.

"Maddie?" I heard a low groan. I slowly turned around as Justin sat up and looked at me in my eyes. Wow he's calling me by my nickname already

"Good morning" he mumbled stretching his arms in the air.

"Morning" I smiled before turning back into the bathroom to change. I could hear the bed softly squeak as he got up, I was hoping he would be out of the room by the time I got back out but he wasn't. He was sitting on the baywindow holding the same picture Yael had found. "Thanks for last night" I said sitting beside him. He looked at me with a smirk and playfully shoved me with his shoulder.

"This your mom?" He asked holding the picture up, I nodded my head. "She was beautiful- just like you" He said with a shy smile. I lowered my head trying to hid my cheeks as the continued to grow red from him compliment. I looked back at the picture and studied each feature of Yael and my mom.

"Can I ask you something?" Justin asked breaking my concentration. I looked up with a smile and nodded my head, "Can we do this- can we hang out some other time?"

"How about you take me site seeing?" I asked trying to keep my smile to a minimum. He let out a soft laugh and looked back my way as we locked eyes. It was like a gravitational pull, I tried to fight it but I found myself getting closer and closer with each second.

Justin closed his eyes and leaned further in until our lips were centimeters apart, I took a deep breath as a knock on the door broke us apart. A part of me was relived but another part was irritated. I didn't want to kiss Justin, I didn't even know him like that, but on the other hand being so close felt natural and safe.

"Mad?" Yael said walking in, "Justin, Scooter's downstairs" She said gesturing for him to leave. He looked my way with and with a slight wave he walked out as Yael walked over taking Justin's spot.

"Sleep well?" She asked with a smirk, I rolled my eyes with a small laugh.

"Yael-"

"Maddie you don't have to explain to me, I know nothing happened"

"Good cause nothing did, but Justin offered to take me around Los Angeles. Would that be ok?" I asked.

"Of course" She said pulling me into a hug.

-

I walked around the empty house, Yael went with Scooter and Justin to some press conference. I walked towards the back and stumbled upon a Bechstein piano. I was awestruck, it was the first time I had seen one up close. I discretely walked in even though I was alone, and sat on the bench. I had been playing piano since I was four but just over the past year I took a break.