Ch. 24 the talk

Songs for this chapter:
Chasing Pavements -Adele
Bleeding Love -Leona Lewis
Confident -Justin Bieber ft. Chance the Rapper

Maddie's POV:
The next few days we spent going around Stratford, visiting some of Justin's old friends, and spending more time with Jazmyn and Jaxon.

Our trip was coming to a quick end unfortunately, and we were both really upset to be leaving so soon.

-

"It was great seeing you guys, promise to be back soon?" Jeremy said hugging me and Justin.

"We promise" Justin sighed patting his back.

"Pwease don't go" Jazmyn pouted poking out her lip with tears in her eyes as I picked her up off the ground.

"I'm gwonna miss you" She cried squeezing my neck.

"I'm gonna miss you to" I wrapped my arms around her back giving her a hug.

"What about Bieber?" Justin said with a smile. She let out a groan and pushed her head into my chest. "Your not gonna miss me?" Justin asked mimicking her poked out lip.

"Yes" She muttered slowly nodding her head turning around reaching out for him. He grabbed her from me hugging her tight as she cried into his chest.

Everyone else exchanged hugs before Justin and I left for the airport. I rested my head in Justin's lap as we drove down the long highway.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked as I let out a soft sigh.

"I'm really gonna miss Jazzy" I sat up with a halfhearted smile.

"Awh, did you get attached?" He playfully teased running his fingers through my hair.

"Shut up" I laughed pushing him away, "And I did" I sighed laying back in his lap.

"We'll be back soon" He said for a fact.

When we got to the airport we quickly checked our bags in and went through security. Justin was tense since we were by ourselves without any security, and a few people did come up but nothing to crazy.

The advantages of being famous definitely were that you were allowed to board the privat jet whenever you felt like it. When Justin and I went across the land strip there were a few fans behind the gates screaming his name. Justin smiled at then politely and gave them a little wave.

He was wearing his aviator sunglasses as usual when we are somewhere public. He would never admit it but in secret I know he's trying to hide from the paparazzi.

I was finally getting use to the whole flying thing, so the take off wasn't getting to me it was the landing and when we would hit turbulence when I would start to freak out.

"Can I get you anything?" The stewardess asked stopping at our seats.
"Can we get your movie collection please?'" Justin asked.

"Of course, I'll be right back" She smiled walking away.

"Babyy" I smiled pulling his lips to mine, starting a full on make out session.

"Um excuse me?" The stewardess came back interrupting. I quickly pulled away covering my pink cheeks with my hand.
After a lot of convincing Justin more or less agreed on watching one of my favor corny nikolas sparks movies.

Justin got the movie from her and when she left he pulled me back into a kiss. I let out a soft giggle breaking us apart, he pecked my cheek and put the movie in. I rested my head against his shoulder as we watched the movie eventually falling asleep until it was time to land.