Feelings!

Lauren

Being in South America with my favorite people and friends, is such a privilege and my favorite experience. We've been through so many countries of already and the fans have been so generous and kind and very passionate with us. It's an honor of making everyone smile just because we're there.

Right now, I'm in my hotel room with Ally who has been my ride or die girl through all of this. It's been a crazy ride but I wouldn't change it for the universe. I have the 4 best friends that any girl could ask for. We've been up and down, good and bad but overall we sorta love each other, I mean we don't hate each other.

I don't what it is over here but I think this tour has brought us closer together and I love that Normani, Dinah and I have celebrated our birthdays in different time zones. It's pretty cool. There's a million reasons why I love Ally the most but I don't think she wouldn't be interested in me like that. My feelings for her has got stronger lately and I didn't know what to do.

"Lolo?" the short pretty girl asked me.

"Huh? What sorry, Ally?"

"I asked if you wanted me to order some room service for us?

"Oh sure, sounds good."

"What's wrong, Lolo? She walked towards me.

"It's nothing, Ally, whatever you want, I'll have, want me to pick a movie?"

"Okay and yes but later I want to talk to you okay?"

"Okay." I smiled at her and tried to pick a movie for us to watch. I got comfy in the bed and tried to see what was on and was not scary because I knew how Ally was with scary movies.

Ally hung up and got changed in her pjs in front of me, I tried to look away but I couldn't help it.

"Eyes up here, Lolo." She said blushing at me. She stared at me, with her cute smile and I can tell I was blushing too. The door knocked and we both jumped. I got up and told her she can sit down and I'll get the door.

"Room service." The bellhop said and I let him in. I saw there was two plates and a flower in the middle. I smiled at her knowing she saw the flower.

"Two medium provolone cheese burgers with fries." I nodded and he left.

"Thank you sir." Ally said.

"Is it this cute?" She said looking at the flower. She handed to me and I thanked her for not only for the flower but ordering what I was really craving for lately.
I looked at her knowing she was super cute. I sat next to her and ate my burger with her.

"Oh Cast Away?" She asked

"Yeah it's in Spanish though."

She smiled at me and we enjoyed our burgers. We put our fries together and shared the ketchup.

"Poor Wilson" I said looking sad. We put our plates on the table and we were cuddling next to each other. ally was playing with my hand somehow as I put my around her. I was comfortable being like this.

"Lolo, can I ask you something?"

"Sure.."

"Would you still be my friend if I um, came out to you?"

"Ally, you know you liking girls will never change nothing. I uh, I actually do have feelings for you, that's what I was thinking about earlier."

"Wait you do? "She asked looking at me.

"Ye-- yeah I do." I said swallowing hard hoping I didn't mess up our friendship.

When she put her hand on my cheeks she kissed my lips and I sworn I felt fireworks and butterflies in my tummy.

"I um wow, I've been waiting forever to do that."

"Um same same here."

----

I hope you like it! I don't know if I would add more, but I really ship Alren so much! Or maybe it could be alren shots... Give me some ideas!

- Jazzy