7/27

Lauren

Today 5 years ago, I met the girl of my dreams. She was short, but man she was super beautiful. I remember seeing her with her pink shirt and cute fedora hat. She was talented and I knew I had a crush on her. She walked by and introduced herself and I couldn't believe this young beautiful girl wanted talk to me.

"Hi, I'm Ally Hernandez. You were amazing out there, just wanted to tell you that."

'Awh thank you, Ally, I'm Lauren Jauregui. You're really talented. I was too shy to tell you that but you're really are."

"Awww, I was nervous to talk to you, but I really wanted to introduced myself."

"You were nervous to talk to me?"

"Yeah, you're really gorgeous and I just hope we could be friends."

"Aw, we can be friends. I'm from Miami, Florida, what about you?"

"Yay, I'm from San Antonio, Texas."

"That's cool, I've never been there, but it seems really cool."

"Well, I never been to Miami, but maybe I can one day with you."

"Yeah, that would be awesome, I can show you my town."

"Yeah I would like that."

After a month knowing each other we spent pretty much all day talking and flying out to see each other. We were calling each other, babe or baby during our 4 month of talking. We finally made it official after we got eliminated on X Factor.

The only people knew was the girls and our families. It was not because we were scared or ashamed of each other, it was our management. They were making us dating our people but we kept saying no. We got in trouble but it didn't matter to us or to the girls. They understood and we fought together.

When we Camila left, we hired a lawyer to help us get out of contract and understand the agreement in the new ones before we signed it.

It's our new era and I couldn't be more happier with my best friend, and my girlfriend by my side through it all. We've been though a lot but there was not a doubt this was the girl I want to spend my life with. She makes me the happiest and I can't imagine anyone else in my life. She deserves the world and I want to give her everything.

"Hey babe. I love you. I can't believe it's been 5 years. Not only our group but for you and I. I'm so in love with you, Lauren, you have no idea. Thank you for always being there for me. You're the love of my life and my best friend. Thank you."

"Awww Allyson. I love you so much! Happy 5 years baby girl. You're everything to me. Thank you for giving me a chance. I love you. You're my best friend and the girl of my dreams."

We smiled, hugged, and then I started kissing her neck. I think you knew what happened next ;)

Thank you, Allyson, Lauren, Dinah Jane, and Normani! I love you all so much! I can't believe it's been 5 years

Thank you, Allyson, Lauren, Dinah Jane, and Normani! I love you all so much! I can't believe it's been 5 years. Crazy!!! You're all the best.