Deliver.

Lauren.

We were doing an interview with Build Series. One of the fans asked us which was our favorite songs from our new album.

I stuck with Lonely Night. As people could tell. It was such a great song. I also loved Sauced Up because I got to write it with my best friend. Normani said Angel. Then my baby, made a very interesting song choice that made us all look at her like she was crazy. If there wasn't anyone and it was just said she said that in voice, oh man, my mind was everywhere.

Ally said, Messy, Sauced Up, or Bridges or wait Deliver. The way she said "yeah my baby knows I deliver.'

 "Oh does (s)he?"

"Okay baby."

"Why and I obsessed with Ally Brooke y'all."

"I have a conversation about delivering."

(That whole scene was so funny! Ps I don't know how to write out the whole interview part."

After we finished that interview, Normani and Dinah wanted to go out and explore the city and I wanted to spend time with my girl in the hotel.

Once I closed the door, she looked back at me and bit her lip. Taking off her shoes and unzipping her jacket. Still looking me as I noticed she was wearing a lacy black bra.

"Do you think you can help me with this thing?"

My eyes was on her body. I nodded and walked closer to her.  Kissing her lips was one of favorites.

"I gotta show how I deliver right baby?"

She giggled and nodded.

"Yes baby, show me how does my baby deliver."

;)