2021!

Ally.

It's been 5 years seeing her in person. We were all going to be on the stage again. We decided to be a band together the 5 of us again. We had zoom meetings through the lockdowns. Camila wanted to set the record straight on how what really happened that night. It wasn't easy for us to get through that first meeting, but we start talking again. 

We got through the rough days which was really hard, we all left zoom at some point, take a break and then come back the next day or so. There were tears, yelling, and cursing. It wasn't good some times.  We got through our birthdays with a simple happy birthday, nothing too big and no fights either. 

We even practiced some of our songs which was a little hard to remember the lyrics to some of them. It was funny that we even watched some of the fan videos. Sometimes after our group meetings, Lauren and I  would talk and catch up. 

We have gotten even closer than we were before. Its been nice to have someone to talk to about our music and what we been through. The last time we saw each other it was hard for us to say goodbye. I didn't like leaving our group, and my favorite people. It was hard for me.

I was so used to taking care of these 3 young women and teaching and guiding them to a good path. They rely on me for certain stuff. We shared a special bond and with Lauren and me, it was beyond that.  I missed seeing her and actually being with her. 

"So how has it been being back home?" she asked

"It's been so good. I missed being with my parents and brother. We've been playing UNO and Phase 10 and some night we just watch Lifetime movies."

"That's nice. We've been playing Clue and Monopoly which is not fun some days lol"

"I feel ya!'

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, Lo, what's up?"

"Do you ever think about us?"

"A lot, I miss you a lot."

"Aw me too, Ally!" I can't wait to see you! I wish I could hug though."

"Me too!"

----------

Few days after some rehearsing and working the stage, we got the moves and the songs all set. I couldn't believe we're back together again, well at least the band. Lauren and I are still working things out which I'm so happy about. I never want to lose her. We said a prayer and waited to be introduced again.

"Before our next guest, you may know them, we met 5 young girls from X-Factor, formed a band called Fifth Harmony, conquered the world, and lasted for 6 years before leaving the band. The 5 girls have become successful as solo artists and now to perform their big hits, ladies and gentlemen please give a big welcome, "Fifth Harmony!"

After our performances, we all stood 6 feet apart to watch the ball drop with Ryan Seacrest which was nice! The countdown began to happen and I turned my head to Lauren as we were looking at each other. I missed those green eyes. If this was a dream, I didn't want to wake up.

"5,4,3,2,1" and the ball dropped, we all yelled, "JUMANJI" (haha) and then New Years'! The other girls were giving each other air hugs and then their boyfriends. I was in shock as Lauren was down on one knee.

"Look, I know its been a few years since I let you go, but if you give me a chance, I will never want to let you go, Allyson Brooke Hernandez, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I thought you were proposing Lo! but yes!" I gave her a hug even though I couldn't but I couldn't help it!

Happy 2021!!