Pregnancy Test.

(au.)

Lauren.

I woke up with my wife next to me. I smiled knowing she was mine. I couldn't believe it. Its been 2 wonderful years. I am producer in a upcoming label in New York. My wife is a baker in her own bakery. We met as she was catering in my old job in Texas. I said hi and everything changed from that moment. We've been together for almost 3 years now and she's been my heart and my smile and I can't imagine my life with her.

"Good morning babygirl."

"Baby! Good morning love. I want you to get dressed because I want to go to Waffle House."

"Okay babygirl. Anything for you but first can I kiss you?"

"Oh of course baby. Come here. " She moved closer and put her hand on my cheek and I kissed her. It was my favorite thing.

I kissed her again and put some pants on as she was changing into something nice, like church nice. I wonder why. It wasn't her birthday and it wasn't our anniversary. Hmm. Maybe a surprise. I wonder what will it be.

"Baby, are you ready? I heard her say.

"Can you zip me up?"

"Of course babygirl. You look beautiful."

"Aw thank you baby. I love you."

"I love you more babygirl."

At Waffle House, Ally ordered what she always order but today, a little more. I looked at her while I was putting more syrup on my waffle.

"Are you okay?"

"Just so hungry. I have something to tell you. Its good news."

"Babygirl, you can't just say that, what is it?"

She handed me a jewelry box and I smiled. I reached for her hand

"Babe, you didn't have to." She took out her phone to record.

"What are you doing?"

"I just want to see your reaction."

I looked at her weirdly but went along with it. Inside was a pregnancy test. I smiled big knowing it said was positive.

"Babe, we- we're pregnant?" She nodded and crying.

"I'm due on April 16th, I know this is not the most elegant place to tell you, but one I was hungry as hell, and two you know I love Waffle House but I wanted to tell you."

"Babygirl, we're going to be mamas!"

"I love you Lo!"

" I love you Als!"