Chapter 14

"Luke, get out of this bed right now!"

Luke sprung up from Michael's grip, waking the boy in the process. He rubbed his eyes with his fists and looked up to see his mother standing in his doorway, her arms crossed over her chest. He shot his head down at Michael and saw his wide eyes, also staring at him.

Michael glanced over at Luke's naked body hidden under the covers and his boxer covered body. This looked really bad for both of them.

Luke blushed, "M-Mum it's not w-what it looks like.." Liz shook her head and sighed.

She pointed at her son, "You. Come with me. And you," She lifted her finger to Michael, "Stay put."

Luke got out of bed and put on a pair of boxers and sweatpants and followed his mom into her bedroom. He sat on her bed and huffed. "Don't give me that attitude, Luke."

"I didn't even say anything!"

She rolled her eyes and sat down next to him. He prayed that she wasn't going to give him "the talk". Fifth grade health class was bad enough.

"Now Luke, you want to tell me what happened last night?" Luke gasped and shook his head.

"Why is she doing this to me?" He thought to himself.

"Luke, I know you're getting older and you have certain desires th-"

"Mum! Please stop!" Luke groaned and rubbed his eyes. He couldn't believe they were having this talk.

"Mum, we didn't do anything like that. We did..things..but not that, I promise."

Liz sighed and nodded, "Alright, but when it comes time to go further, don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. And don't make him pressure you into doing things you don't want to do. I know it's weird hearing his from your mum but I'm just looking out for you, Sweetie." She ran her fingers through his messy locks and smiled.

"I know, Mum, thank you." He fiddled with his fingers while his mom called Michael into her room.

Michael awkwardly walked into the room, now wearing a pair of Luke's pajama pants, his cheeks a deep red. He slowly sat on the bed next to Luke and unwillingly looked up at Liz.

"Now Michael, I want to treat my son like a prince, ok? If he doesn't want to do something, do not force him to do it. And if I find out you gave my baby boy any diseases, you better hope you can run as fast as him because I will not tolerate any unprotected sex in this house."

"Mother!" Luke gasped and hid his face in his palms. Michael giggled but stopped when he saw the serious look on Liz's face.

He cleared his throat. "Yes, M'am, I wouldn't do anything with your son unless he was completely ok with it. I wouldn't dream of hurting him."

Luke blushed and rubbed his face against Michael's arm. "Thank you, Babe."

Michael kissed the top of Luke's head and wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist. He rested his chin on top of Luke's head and watched as Liz got up from the bed and walked towards the door.

She turned towards the couple before saying, "Michael, I'm really glad you're in my son's life." He smiled and looked down at his blushing boyfriend.

"I am too, Liz."

---

Short chapter sorry.. I haven't updated in forever but I didn't get a lot of reads on my last chapter so if you didn't read chapter 13 go read it before this one!! there's smut so it should be fun lol. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!!

- Emily :))