Chapter 21 +

Luke moaned as Michael thrusted in deep, hitting straight into his prostate. Luke's pretty blue eyes closed as he gasped in pleasure. His mouth was formed in an 'o' shape as Michael repeatedly hit that one spot.

"M-Mikey..feels so g-AH!" He gasped as Michael grabbed his dick and started jerking him off.

The black haired boy groaned into Luke's neck, speeding up his thrusts. "Fuck, Baby.." He whimpered.

"You feel so good around me, so so good. Fuck, Baby..you're so perfect."

Luke threw his head back in pleasure, giving room for Michael to plant kisses on his soft skin.

"I'm g-gonna cum, Michael!"

"Hold on, Lukey..just a second, Baby." Michael was ramming into Luke's prostate making the boy cry out.

"I'm coming!" Luke cried out as he came on Michael's hand and his chest.

Michael bit his lip before pressing them to Luke's, swallowing his moans as he came inside the condom. He slowed down his thrusts, trying to ride out his high.

He slowly inched himself out of Luke, not wanting to cause his discomfort. He threw away the condom and pulled Luke into his arms.

"How's your leg?" Michael looked down at Luke's casted shin.

"Mm, fine." Luke smiled, still dazed after his high.

Luke nuzzled his face into Michael's bare chest, smiling. "I love you, Michael."

The older boy began to run his hand up and down Luke's back, adding to the relaxation. Michael kissed Luke softly, then another on his forehead. "I love you too, Luke..so much."

He whispered the last part as he closed his eyes. The pair fell asleep in each other's arms, just the way they like it.

--

"You're lucky you have crutches to help you walk after last night."

Luke gasped and smacked Michael's chest as they walked down the hallway. The pair stopped at Luke's locker so Michael could carry his books for him.

The two joked around, being extra lovey dovey after the night of love making. They were interrupted when Calum and Ashton came up to them.

Calum started, "Did you hear what happened to Dustin?"

Luke rolled his eyes, "Did he g-get run over by a garbage t-truck?"

The boys laughed out loud, silently wishing that happened.

"No, but he got expelled!"

Luke and Michael stopped. "W-What?" Luke asked, his eyes widening. "Really?"

Michael's eyebrows furrowed, "He got expelled for breaking Luke's leg?"

Calum shook his head. "He was originally gonna get suspended for a week but then they found a shitload of drugs in his locker which is like a double whammy..so.."

Michael laughed, "Holy shit, this is great!"

All four boys laughed, including Luke. He was so happy his bully was gone. He can finally be happy with people who actually matter to him.

Luke leaned his head up and kissed Michael on the lips. They continued to make out for a couple seconds before they were oh so rudely interrupted.

Ashton scoffed, "Alright that's enough, we're in school with adolescents."

Luke giggled and gave Michael one last peck and led the way to his math class.

---

lol i was gonna leave it after the smut but there was like 200 words, YAY DUSTIN'S GONE!!

Please vote and comment to let me know how this story is going!!