Ch.7||Comfort||

The soundtrack above is called Spring Breeze from the anime Clannad. It is one of my favorite anime and I highly recommend it. If you want to cry your eyes out...I mean, what? It is also Max (Mithzan)'s favorite anime as well! Yay! Watch it and prepare for tears! (I recommend english dub because the dialogue is better)

Enjoy!

(Also, that cute gif above is the cutest thing but it does not contribute to the story in any way! I think...ye 😅)

~Kitty

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

~Dream Enter~

"Hello, gorgeous~" Travis said to me. I giggled.

"Hey, handsome~" I said.

"Wanna cuddle and make out?" He asked.

"Of course! We are together after all~"

We walked over to the couch and cuddled. I looked him and he looked at me. We both leaned in until our lips touched and we made out. He even grabbed my butt but I wasn't bothered by it.

Because I love him❤

~Back to Reality~

I woke up kissing and cuddling Travis' scarf. My eyes went wide and I quickly stopped and blushed.

What the hell was I dreaming about!?

And did I seriously sleep with Travis's scarf? Why!?

I groaned and got out of my bed to get ready for the day.

I took a quick shower and all that other morning stuff. I threw on a blue and white sweater, jeans, and my blue boots. Then I grabbed the scarf and left my room to return it to Travis.

I knocked on his door and he soon answered.

"Oh, hey Katelyn." He said.

"Um, thanks for the scarf." I handed it to him and he took it.

"No prob. Huh, it's warm." He gasped. "Did you sleep with it or something?"

I sighed. "Somehow I woke up and I was cuddling it. I don't exactly know how it got there but..." I said. He hugged it. "Um, what are you doing?"

"Now it's like I'm cuddling you."

I punched him.

"OW! HEY!" He screamed.

"Ugh! You're such a creep!" I yelled.

"I was only was only joking! That hurt!" He rubbed his cheek.

"Okay, I'm sorry! I just hate casanovas! So if you don't want to be hit again, I suggest that you cut that out." I said in a harsh tone.

"Sheesh, fine." He paused. "As soon as I'm done looking down your shirt."

I punched him harder. So hard that he passed out.

"UGH! SOMETIMES I HATE BEING SHORT!" I screamed.

I slammed his door and ran back into my room and shoved my face into my pillow to scream. I HATE guys like him! I regret all the nice things I said about him.

If he really loves me, then he should learn to treat me with respect! Not like I'm some animal.

Ugh, guys. They don't care about anything but themselves.