Ch.30||The Double Date Pt.1||

Welcome to the perfect chapter with a mix of sugar, spice, and everything nice! Okay JK that reference sucked. This chapter just has...lots of different things? Like a mix of comedy, romance, and SPICE MM yas okie sorry XD

Ah, the beautiful soundtrack above. Reminds me of Senpai. XD

Just enjoy!

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

It was finally Spring! I was so excited! Because right after Spring is Summer! We might be able to go the Love~Love Paradise! I have always wanted to go!

"Hello, Blueberry!" Travis said as he walked over with a smile.

"Um, blueberry? " I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Yeah! I mean, we're dating, right? Can't we give each other nicknames?" Travis asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. For now on I'll call you...snowball." I thought.

"Snowball? Um, don't know how I feel about that." Travis said.

"Let's not do the nickname thing..." I said

"Can I still call you blueberry?" He asked.

"Yeah, fine." I said.

"Yay! Heheh. Hey, blueberry?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He got closer and pinned me to the sofa.

"Did I mention how hot you look today~?" He asked with a smirk. I blushed.

"N-No, you haven't. Why exactly are you sudusing me? And... What's with the hot voice?" I asked.

"Pfft, I don't know. I'm just in a flirty mood~" He said.

"Hehe. I like this side of you. You should show it more. " I said..

"Yeah well whenever I flirt with you, you slap me in the face and send me flying in the air. " He said. I giggled.

"Only if you cross the line. Like when you said 'Do you think we'll be in this potionion again if you catch my drift, wink wonk' I mean what the heck!" I said.

"Ehh... Sorry for that. I wont flirt with you about... that... anymore. Or I'll try." He said.

"Anyway, got any cheesy daily pickup lines?" I asked.

"You bet I do, my blueberry." He said with a smirk. I giggled.

"Again with the hot voice! Hehe." I said while blushing.

"*Ahem* Can I have a band-aid? Because I tripped falling for you~" He said. I giggled.

"Why are you so adorable!?" I asked.

"Me? Adorable? Pfft, you're the adorable one. And I'm the... Hot one!" He said.

"So I'm not hot is what you're saying?" I asked with a grin.

"Nah, you're super hot! I just...i don't know." He said.

"Yeah, then we're both hot and adorable then." I said.

"Yeah! That works."

"So...what are we planning on doing today?" I asked.

"Pfft, I dunno. I honestly just wanna flirt and cuddle all day." He said.

I blushed.

"Meh, I can do that."

"Okay! Then where did we leave off? Oh yeah. Pick up lines. *ahem* Can I have a kiss? I promise I'll give it back~" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and smiled.