Ch.20||New Friends||

•°•Jeffrey's POV•°• (New POV!🙌)

Wow...that new girl Katelyn is really pretty. I really hope she doesn't have a boyfriend so I could maybe have a shot with her.

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

When third period was over, it was lunch. I walked into the lunch room and found Travis. I walked over to him.

"Hey, how did third period go?" He asked.

"Pretty good, I guess." I replied.

"That's cool. C'mon, lets get lunch now. The food here is actually pretty good."

We got our lunch and then sat down at a table. Some of the people sitting there, I knew. But some were new faces. I awkwardly sat down as everyone was looking at me.

"Um...hi." I said.

"Oh, you're that new girl!" One of the people said.

"Hey, I saw you from earlier." Another said.

"Heh, yeah." I said.

"*Ahem* let me introduce everyone to you. The people you know already are Aphmau, Kc, and Dante. The people you don't know are Garroth, Laurance, Aaron, and Nicole." He pointed as he said the names.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said.

"Nice to meet you too." Aaron said.

"Aaron~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai are sitting next to each other! Eeee! Kawaii~Chan's ship!"

Everyone sighed. But Aphmau just blushed.

"How many people do you ship?" I asked nervously.

"Everyone! But Kawaii~Chan will just name her favorites. Aarmau, Garrance, Dancole, and...Travlyn!" She shouted.

"Uhhh...not judging, you ship...everyone. Like, EVERYONE together!? Even people of the same gender? Which is completely normal by the way." I asked.

"Yep! One of Kawaii~Chan's OTPs is Garroth and Laurance, after all! Hehehe!" She giggled. Garroth and Laurance groaned.

"SENPAI!" Yelled a girl running over. "SIGN MY SHIRT!" She ran up to Laurance. She had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes.

"But I signed your shirt yesterday! And the day before!" Laurance said.

"DO IT AGAIN, SENPAI!"

"Who is she?" I whispered to Travis.

"That's just Kitty. She comes to our table every day and asks Laurance to sign something. She's obsessed with anime and even calls him 'Senpai'. But don't worry, she wont bother us. Only Laurance." He said.

"Oh, I see....weird."

Laurance sighed and signed her shirt.

"SENPAI NOTICED ME! CHECK THIS OUT, GIRLS!" She said as she ran over to her table.

"Wow. You must be popular." I said to Laurance.

"Yeah, everyone here is popular." He said.

"Wait, really!?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we aren't like the rude kind of popular people. So you don't have to worry." He said.

"Okay, good." I said.

"Hey, wanna play two truths and a lie?" Travis asked.

"Yeah!"

"Sure!"

"I'm down for that."

"Okay, who should go first?"

"I think Katelyn should go first. Since she's new and all."

"Me? Okay, hmm let's see...okay, I watch Steven Universe, my current favorite song is No by Meghan Trainer because it describes me perfectly, and I like like someone." I said.

"Hmm..." They thought.

"Kawaii~Chan hopes the last one is true!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"The third one is the lie." Travis said.

"Dang it." I said.

"Awww..." Kc said.

"I'm in love with someone though. But I'm not saying who!" I said.

"IS IT TRAVIS!?" Everyone asked.

"N-No!" I lied. "They are...a person back at O'khasis, yeah."

Next Travis went.

"My favorite food is a taco, dogs are my favorite animal, and I love anime."

"I know the anime one is true..." I said.

"How!?" He asked.

"I heard your ringtone before." I said with a grin. He blushed.

"The taco one is a lie! I've never seen you eat a taco." Dante said.

"Wrong! I'm a cat person." Travis said.

"Hey, me too." I said.

"I can tell, heh." Travis said. We smiled at each other and stared into each other's eyes. We seemed to forget about the others.

"Awww!" Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau cooed. We blushed and looked away from each other.

"Okay, me next!" Dante said. "I ship Katelyn and Travis, I once saw Gene watching My Little Pony and recorded it, and I currently have a crush."

"The Gene one is a lie!" Nicole said.

"Wrong! I don't have a crush. I have two though!" Dante said.

"Whoa, really!?" Aphmau asked.

"Yeah but I'm not getting into that." He said.

"My turn!" Nicole said. "I have a pet wolf that I visit every so often in the woods named Roxy, I love Undertale, and my favorite color is red."

"Hmm..."

"The lie is the wolf one. You've told me that story before and you said it was a fox." Aphmau said.

"Aww, you're right." She said.

"Hey, I love Undertale too. I just haven't had a chance to play it yet." I said.

"Really!? Awesome! You should come over some time. We can play it!" She said.

"That would be kinda cool!" I said.

Next it was Aaron's turn. "I am in love with someone, I watch Gravity Falls, and I have a girlfriend."

"You watch Gravity Falls!? Yes, I do too!" Aphmau said.

"Um, you don't have a girlfriend." Garroth said.

"Oh yeah, I keep forgetting I told you guys that...but yeah, we broke up."

Next it was Laurance. "Aphmau was my first kiss," Aphmau blushed deeply, "I've known Garroth since 6th grade, and I dislike Neko Atsume."

"Kawaii~Chan really hopes the neko atsume one is a lie or she will murder Laurance~Kun in his sleep." Kawaii~Chan said as she glared at Laurance.

"Okay! Okay! That was the lie! I love Neko Atsume." He said.

We all just continued playing until everyone had a turn. I was actually starting to like these people! I hope they like me too though.

⭐Word Count⭐: 957