Ch.33||The Truth About Him||

WARNING⚠: SADDEST CHAPTER SO FAR!!! SAME AS NEXT CHAPTER!!! 😐😢 You will be like This!

⚠WARNING⚠: SADDEST CHAPTER SO FAR!!! SAME AS NEXT CHAPTER!!! 😐😢 You will be like This!

Hope not though...maybe I'm just being over dramatic. It'll be okay, bbys ♥

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

It was around the middle of April and our freshman year was coming to an end. The last day of school would be May 1st. But there will be an end of year prom for everyone. I was really excited because I know who I was going with.

We were sitting in English class watching a romantic movie that got really sad. In it, was a happy couple but then the guy cheats on her and then girl commits suicide. It honestly made me and everyone else in the room sad. Especially Aphmau. That girl was crying like crazy. But Laurance didn't seem to comfort her which was odd...

After school, me and Travis just relaxed and didn't do much. I tried to text Aphmau but she didn't seem to reply. Weird.

I turned off my phone and lied down and faced the ceiling. I sighed.

"You okay?" Travis asked.

"I don't know..." I replied.

"Something happen?" He asked.

"No...just Aph won't respond." I said.

"Ah. Well, I'm sure she's just busy or something." He said.

"Yeah..."

There was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it.

Surprisingly, it was Lucinda

"Um, Lucinda? What do you want?" I asked

"I wanted to talk to you." She said.

"Me? Why?" I asked.

"Oh, just something you may want to know." She said.

"Um, okay? Do we need to go in private or..." I began

"Yes. Follow me." She said

She took me to her dorm where it was just me and her. I wonder what kind of drama she was gonna start with me.

We sat down at the couch.

"Hold on. I'll get you some tea that we could talk over." She said.

"Uh, okay." I said.

She brought two teacups out of nowhere and filled them with tea. Then she added some other liquid to it.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, just some extra flavoring." She said as she handed me one of the tea cups. I took a sip. It was...bitter. Very bitter. But I didn't say anything.

<Play Soundtrack>

"Okay, so here's the deal. I already know what's going on between you and Travis." She said..