Ch.28||The Ship Sails Itself||

You can skip this chappie if you don't like Laurmau. It pretty much is about Laurmau sailing and its pretty sad and cute. So ye. Enjoy or leave!

Pssh, that isn't an anime couple that looks like Laurmau that a purposely put up there! What are you talking about? Heheheh....

I have mixed feelings about the soundtrack above. Just cuz it played when Aarmau sailed and yeah you all know how I feel about that ship.

Enjoy!

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

I was just sitting by the fountain after school waiting for Travis to get out of detention. I honestly am pretty disappointed in him. And Jeffrey! I can't believe they got in a fight over me.

Suddenly, Aphmau walked over to me.

"Aphmau? Aren't you supposed to go back to your dorm?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for theater class to start. In the mean time, I wanna talk with you." She sat next to me.

"Oh okay." I said.

"It's kinda weird. I feel like you're keeping something from me and the others." She said, "Are you?"

Oh no...she's on to me about me and Travis.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know, It's just a weird feeling. I'm probably wrong, though." She said. She turned to me with a serious face. "Besides, you wouldn't lie to us....would you?"

Oh Irene...

"Aph, you know me. I would never lie to you." I said.

"Heh, yeah. You wouldn't. Sorry about that." She said.

I feel so bad about not telling her about me and Travis... But I'll continue to date him in secret.

"Nah, it's okay." I said, "Hey...have you told Laurance about, you know, yet?" I grinned.

She blushed. "Well, n-not yet. Heh, I'm just a little nervous. Plus, Garroth and Aaron...how would they feel? They will be heartbroken..." She looked down at the floor.

"Aphmau, don't worry about them. And think about it, they will be fine with you and Laurance together! If they truly loved you, they wouldn't hate you for something like this. It'll be okay." I said. She smiled.

"Y-You're right. I shouldn't worry. Gah, I am so excited though! I just really like Laurance, and-"

"Hey, ladies~"

"Speak of the devil." I said.

"Gah! L-Laurance! H-hey!" She said.

"Talking about me?" He smirked.

"Heh well...*ahem* what are you doing here, Laurance?" She asked.

"I wanted to talk to you. Alone." He said. Aphmau blushed deeper.

"Oh, r-really?" She asked.

"This is your chance. Go!" I whispered.

"Um, o-okay. Umm...lets go, then."

"'Kay, follow me." He said.

They walked into the school.

I honestly was a little curious to what would happen between them. So I just silently followed them.

They walked into the music room so I just ducked down and looked through the window to watch.

<play soundtrack :p>