Ch.63||Oh No...||

(Rei, Emma, I tagged u two because, well remember that rp we did where like Levin asked how babies are made and Laurance said it was from baby portals? Well I included that in this chapter and I thought I'd show you? 😂) Sorry if you aren't those two and you just read that and are confused af.

Just read!😂❤

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

I was dreaming peacefully, about having a perfect life without any disasters or anything bad. Just me, Travis, the baby, my friends, and of course, Angel and Pangur.

But, that paradise dream was interrupted from me waking. The first thing I heard was yelling. I quickly jolted awake.

"WHY IN THE IRENE DIMENSION ARE YOU TWO SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED TOGETHER!?" It was Travis's mom.

"Uhhhh, i-it's only a misunderstanding!" Travis said. "I— she—"

"You're not aloud to date until you're an adult!!!" She screamed. "What's this!?"

Travis sighed. "Mom...I guess I have to come clean with you...me and Katelyn are—"

A wave of nausea came across me.

NO, MORNING SICKNESS! NOT NOW!

"Excuse me!" I said quickly while covering my mouth.

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom and puked.

"Katelyn, you okay!?" Travis yelled from the bed.

"Y-Yeah, just morning sickness, ya know!" I said miserably. I puked again.

"DID YOU GET HER PREGNANT TOO!?" Travis's mom screamed.

"NO! NO NO NO! I SWEAR NO! KATELYN IS JUST SICK!" Travis yelled.

"Ugh, good. I would have went insane. Even if I do love babies." She walked to the bathroom. "Katelyn, are you okay, dear?"

"Yeah, I'm good now. S-Sorry, I'm just kinda sick." I lied.

"You poor thing! I'll take care of here while I ground Travis." She said.

"Heh." I chuckled.

"Hey! What I do!?" Travis screamed.

"You're not aloud to date until you're older, you know that!" She turned back to me. "Now come here. You can rest on the couch and watch a movie if you want."

She took me upstairs and took me to the living room where I could lie down and rest.

"There, are you comfy?" She asked.

"I'm fine. But, um, why don't you want Travis to date me?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not so sure. I guess it just hurts to see my little Travy become a man!" She sobbed.

"Hey, well you should be happy that we're together. I can look after him for you! Haha!" I laughed. She chuckled.

"I suppose that's true. Plus, you seem like a perfect fit for Travy. How did you two get together?" She sat next to me.

"That's a long story that I've told multiple times." I said.

"I see. How long have you been dating for?" She asked.

"Almost a year. Right before he had to move." I replied.

"Oh, I see! You're the friend he was talking about!" She said. "Well, I'll leave you to rest. I'll be back later. Here is the remote if you want to play a movie."