Ch.68||Road Trip!||

Omg it was scary to see Kawaii~Chan so...mature. *shiver*

•°•Travis's POV•°•

Today was a boring day! Me and Katelyn just got back from a boring day at school. Lucinda hasn't been bothering us yet, which is good but unexpected. Jeffrey has also been avoiding us. Which is also good, I guess. That guy bothers me.

Anyway, today we were gonna go on road trip! And we won't be missing any school because tomorrow (Friday) there will be no school because it's some kind of holiday that I can't remember! So there is gonna be a three day weekend.

Me and Katelyn won't be alone on this trip. We were gonna bring along Aphmau, Laurance, and Kawaii~Chan. Everyone else had plans.

Now, you're probably wondering where we're going. Well, my friend! We're going to DIDNEY! Or Disneyland. It's only a couple hours away so we're going to drive there! Because Katelyn (finally) got her driver's licence since she's the oldest of the group! I'm sad that I'm a year younger though.

We packed some things to last three days for the trip. Then we gathered everyone and got into Katelyn's car. I of course sat in the passenger seat and the others were in the back.

"ROAD TRIIIP! WEHEHEHE!" Aphmau laughed.

"Are you more excited about the road trip or Disneyland?" Katelyn asked.

"DIDNEY!" Aphmau screamed.

"I...was not expecting you to be a Disney fanatic..." I said.

"DIDNEY!" She repeated.

"Hehe, anyway. Anything...interesting happened lately?" Kc asked.

"Yesterday I overheard Aphmau singing Haven't you Noticed from Steven Universe." Laurance said with a laugh.

Aphmau blushed. "Hey! Don't make fun of me! It's a good song!"

"I wasn't making fun of you, It was just fun to record you singing it." Laurance said as he got out his phone.

"WAT!?" Aphmau screamed.

"Yep. I recorded it and refuse to delete it!" Laurance said. Aphmau tried to grab his phone but he put it out of her reach.

"GIMME THE PHONE!" Aphmau asked. Me, Katelyn, and Kc just laughed.

Laurance accidentally pressed the play button of the video. Aphmau blushed and crossed her arms as we listened to her beautiful voice.

Haven't you Noticed: (above)

I can't help it if I make a scene,
Stepping out of my hot pink limousine.
I'm turning heads, and I'm stopping traffic,
When I pose, they scream, and when I joke, they laugh.

I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in,
They're hypnotized by the way I'm walking,

I've got them dazzled like a stage magician,
When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen, well,

Everybody needs a friend,
And I've got you, and you, and you
So many, I can't even name them,
Can you blame me? I'm too famous.

Haven't you noticed that I'm a star?
I'm coming into view as the world is turning
Haven't you noticed I've made it this far?

Now everyone can see me burning

We all clapped except Katelyn because she was driving.