Ch.67||Back to School...||

SENPAI JUST SAID HE LOVES ME! WAT! EKWIQKDJDLSJS THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! 😆

Am I seriously the first that comes up in 'Aphmau fanfiction writers'?  -_-  I can't be #1

Am I seriously the first that comes up in 'Aphmau fanfiction writers'? -_- I can't be #1. That's a mistake.

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

<Play soundtrack ;3 hehehe>

Today is the first day back to school. I am now a sophomore. But who cares? I'm worried about Lucinda. She's probably going to do something that will effect me dramatically. I really hope she wont take this too far. I would call the police but maybe she's just misunderstood...

I just realized...no one in the school knows about me and Travis being together besides the group and probably Lucinda. I really hope that Travis's fangirls don't freak out.

Anyway! I should leave my horrible thoughts and get ready for school. I got dressed into my uniform and Travis did the same. We ate breakfast then said goodbye to his mom and Lexi because we were going back 'home'.

We walked together all the way to school. We were quiet the entire way so I just told myself stories in my head. Or, I was just thinking.

Travis bluntly held my hand. I looked up at him.

"T-Travis? People don't know about our relationship yet. Is this a good idea?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"It'll be okay, blueberry. It won't effect anyone. I'm pretty sure everyone found out about us pretty quickly." He said.

"Even your fangirls?" I asked. His expression changed.

"Crud. I forgot about them. But it'll be okay, I'll defend you." He said with a smile. I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

When we got to school, nothing really changed. But all the freshman looked like little kids! I didn't look like them! Did I?

No one really seemed to bother us about why we were holding hands. Though, people would glance at us every now and then.

"Senpaaaiii!" Yelled a girl that ran up to Travis. We let go of our hands. One other girl came too. One had long brown hair that was long in the front so I could barely see her eyes. The other girl was taller and had short brown hair and glasses. (Haha coincidence? I think not. Anyone know who these two are?)

These girls seem oddly familiar...

"Oh! I remember you two. How was-" Travis started.

"How was your summer, Senpai!?" The longer haired one said.

"Oh, it was good." Travis answered as he smiled at me.

"Did you work out a lot over the summer!?" The one with glasses asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"Uhhh...yes." Travis said.

"I can only imagine being there at a time like that! Sweat rolling down his muscles, being all strong and things!" They tried not to faint and swooned over him. It was funny because he was no longer single but it made my heart hurt for some reason.

"Oh! Ha ha, yeeeaaah...." Travis said awkwardly.

"Okay, gurl! Let's go find Kitty. She's probably looking for us." The longer haired one said

"Or maybe she's just fangirling over a new Senpai." They giggled and left.

"Now I feel really bad..." Travis said.

"They make me angry for some reason." I said.

"Don't be jealous, you're way hotter than them!" He winked and I blushed.

"Okay, let's go find the others-" I began.

"HE'S SO CUTE! ERMAHGERD!!" Yelled a familiar scream. Everyone turned to her.

"Kitty..." We guessed at the same time. (I'm so sorry 😂)

"At least she's not being a fangirl over me anymore..." Laurance said as he and Aphmau approached us

"Oh, yeah!" Travis said.

"So....Kitty has a new Senpai, I assume?" I asked

"Yep. She's fangirling over some freshman with blond hair..." (I'm sorry, I'll stop this 😂)

"Huh. This is weird. Did mystic messenger characters come to life, or-" The bell rang which interrupted Aphmau.

"Oh! That's the bell. We should go inside." I said as we went inside the school to start our sophomore year in high school.

I apologize. This wont happen again, I just wanted to write something funny 😂. Kitty is a rare character that will hardly appear and does not interfere with the story at all. Same with MC, Jaehee, and Yoosung 😂 This was a one time thing!

Alright, hope you enjoyed!

~Kitty

⭐Word Count⭐: 719