Ch.39||Alone Time~||

This is my favorite chapter XD But be prepared if you have a dirty mind.......

°•Katelyn's POV•°•

<Play song>

Last night before we went to bed, we all watched the fireworks shoot off. They were very pretty. At that moment, I wanted to tell Travis that I love him and then kiss him but we couldn't because the others were there. I wish it was just us.

But that morning, I woke up in Travis's arms again. But he was awake before me and was playing with my hair. He smiled in a comforting way.

"Morning, beautiful." He said quietly. I smiled.

"Morning."

"Hey, wanna escape from the others and have some alone time?" He asked.

"Yeah! That would be great." I said.

"Heh, well let's go now before the others wake up." He said.

We quietly got up and walked out of our room. No one was awake yet. We tried to think of a place to be completely alone.

"Let's go to the roof. No ones up there yet." Travis said quietly. I agreed and we climbed up the stairs to the roof.

We walked over to the edge and sat down. The view was absolutely amazing. Especially because we got to see the rising sun. Travis put an arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Happy birthday." He said. I smiled.

"Oh yeah. Thank you." I said with a smile.

"So what should we do together?" He asked. I thought.

"Umm...well we can hang out at the beach, have a romantic date, go to the water park, lots of things!" I said.

"I have plans for what we could do tonight~" He flirted.

"I really hope you mean cuddling." I said while blushing.

"Naaahhh, you know what I mean~!" He said.

I looked away and scooted away from him. He chuckled.

"I was joking!" He said.

"Were you really?" I asked.

"No but that's okay! I know we aren't that far into our relationship....yet." He said. I blushed deeper.

"U-Um, changing topic. *Ahem* Should we get something to eat?" I asked

"Yeah! I heard about a restaurant that's really good!" He said.

"Really? Then let's go there."

We stood up and walked back down the stairs. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were in the kitchen and noticed us leaving.

"Soo~, where ya goin'~?" Aphmau asked with a smirk.

"We're just going out to eat." Travis said.

"Ooh! On a date, I see!" Kawaii~Chan said. We sighed and left. "They didn't say they weren't!! Yay!"

When we got to the restaurant, we were able to choose where to sit because no one was there yet. So we chose an area in a corner that had a pretty good view of the island. The waiter asked for our drinks so I ordered strawberry lemonade and Travis ordered the same. Why do guys always do that!?

"So, I wonder how long it will be until they find out about us dating." I said.

"Yeah, that's true. They'll probably find out soon..." He said.