Ch.24||Valentine's Day||

sorry. I just love the Best Of Travis thumbnail XD TRAVIS!! 💚💙

Also WARNING!!!!! Somewhat sexual content in dialogue... But it's not too bad XD

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

Let me fill you in on things. For Christmas, me and Travis celebrated it together. For new year's, I was his new year's kiss. And now it's already Valentine's Day. And luckily, there is no school. Also luckily, no one has found out about me and Travis dating. But I think they might be onto us.

I woke up feeling a pare of lips on mine. I blushed. Travis had kissed me awake.

He pulled away and said, "Morning, beautiful."

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Oh, just a good morning kiss." He said with a smirk.

"Oh, well...thank you?" I said.

"Also, Happy Valentine's Day!"

When I finished getting ready for the day, Travis was dressed up really nicely and said he had a surprise for me. I followed him in confusion. I wonder what he was planning on showing me.

When we got to the forest, he covered my eyes. We continued walking and pretty soon we stopped.

"Okay, we're here!" He said as he uncovered my eyes.

In front of us was a picnic blanket with a picnic basket next to it. It was honestly beautiful.

"Ta-da!" He said.

"Wow, when did you put all this together?" I asked.

"Eh, last night when you fell asleep I snuck out and put it together. So... Surprise!" He said with a smile.

We sat down on the blanket and Travis grabbed the picnic basket and looked for breakfast.

"For you, m'lady." Travis said as he handed me a blue rose. I took it.

"Wow, thank you!" I said.

"You're always welcome, babe."

"Do you think anyone will find out about this?" I asked.

"Nah, everyone else has plans. Garroth and Aaron have a baseball game, Nicole is hanging out with Dante, Kawaii~Chan is working at her maid café, and I'm pretty sure Laurance asked Aphmau on a date." He said as he started laying out plates and food and whatnot.

"Ooh, I see." I said, "Ya'know, I feel a little bad for Aphmau. She's stuck in a love square with three guys. And she likes all of them." I said.

"Yeah, she'll have to pick someone at some point. I personally ship her with Laurance." Travis said.

"I'm not one to ship but I see what you mean. They would be cute. I mean, they are kinda like me and you. Laurance is a casanova like you and Aphmau is sometimes a tsundere. I've seen her." I said.

"Oh yeah. Well anyway, I have lots of food to eat. I even packed your favorite~!" Travis grinned and handed me a box of sushi. I gasped and my eyes filled with excitement and wonder~

"SUSHI!!" I screamed. I litterally ripped open the box, grabbed a pare of chopsticks, and shoved one in my mouth.

I go crazy for sushi. Especially the California rolls.

"And for desert..." Travis said as he searched the basket. He took out a tiny basket of macaroon cookies.

"MACAROONS!" I screamed as I reached for them. He pulled them away.