Ch.72||Halloween!||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

In the end, we decided to go as Harley Quinn and the Joker! (I know that another Travlyn book did this, but I am NOT copying their book, this is what you voted for 😉) and we were going to have a costume party at Dante's house. His mom was gonna be out of the house with his little sister for trick or treating for a few hours so we would be able to par-tay! That day, we went to the Halloween store to buy costumes for us. So I bought everything I needed for my costume! Which was pretty much a less-revealing version of Harley Quinn's costume. Oh yeah, and we bought candy. Which was totally for the trick or treaters. Hehehheh...

I guess now I have an excuse for my stomach looking bigger from my pregnancy. I would just say 'must have been all that candy!' to people. And it's a miracle how people haven't figured it out yet...

Anyway, when we finished shopping, we went back to the dorms and changed into costumes, then went to Dante's house where everyone would be for the party. For my costume, I basically looked like Harley Quinn but in shorts so it wasn't as revealing. I really don't wanna look like a slut to people. My hair was in pigtails. One was dyed blue at the tip, and the other was pink at the tip. And then for Travis's Joker costume, he spray painted his hair green and the author is too lazy to describe things in detail cuz she lazy. (THE FORTH WALL IS DESTROYED! TITANS ARE COMING! EVERYONE SCATTER! ๏╭╮๏)

When we got to the party, we noticed the front of the house was decorated to look halloween-ish if that's even a word. It was spooky. I rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer. Soon the door opened, it was Garroth!

He gasped. "Katelyn! Travis! You made it! Nice costumes! Come on inside." He said as the two of us walked inside. Everyone there was in a costume! Some people got super creative!

Okay, now to search for foodz...umm...AH-HA! I ran to the table with food on it and shoved everything in my mouth.

"KATELYN~SAMAAA!" Screamed a voice. I turned around and saw Kawaii~Chan dressed as a character from Love Live. "NICO-NICO NII!" She screamed into my ear. *cringe*

"H-Hey, Kc. Nice costume?" I said awkwardly.

"HEAR MY IMPRESSION! *Ahem* Nico-Nico Nii! A nico-nico nii, strait to your heart! I'm Kawaii~Chan nico-nico, here to give you a smile! Oh, that's wrong! Nico-Nii belongs to everyone!" Kawaii~Chan said. She made a really good voice impression of that character...

*CRIIIINGE*

"O-Oh...good...job?"

"Hehe! Thanks, Katelyn~Sama! Bye, and NICO-NICO NII!" Kawaii~Chan said as she ran off. I was left scared and confused. I continued eating everything.

"KAAATELYN!" I heated a voice. It was from Aphmau and she crashed into me with a hug.

"Whoa!" I said as she squeezed me. "H-Hi?"

She let go of me. Her costume was...interesting. I couldn't figure out who or what she was.

"Wow. What are you supposed to be?" I asked.

"So I was thinking...'I should totally go as Sailor Moon! But wait...I also would like to be Medusa Gorgon...mmm but that would be so cool to be Asuna! But wait...what about—' so I just combined everything into one!" Aphmau said.

"O-Oh...good for you?"

"AWESOME HARLEY QUINN COSTUME, BY THE WAY! KYAAA YOU'RE SO CUTE!" She squealed. I blushed.