Ch.40||Awkward....||

Are any of you Big Brother fans? Dang, today's episode was intense! Wow PP just got thrown out the window! XD Friendship no more!

Anyway, I'm sorry

•°•Katelyn's POV•°

That night, Travis never finished his sentence. He didn't really say anything to me. And so did I. We just awkwardly fell asleep, not facing each other.

In the morning, I woke up before Travis and got ready for the day and left the room. I sat on the couch, about to watch Netflix but Kawaii~Chan interrupted.

"Hellooooooo~, Katetlyn~Sama! Sleep well? Probably, since Travis~Kun was there! Hehe!" She said.

"Um, y-yeah." I said.

She came over and say by me with a huge grin on her face.

"What?" I asked

"~Travis~Kun and Katelyn~Sama sittin' in a tree. K. I. S. S. I. N. G!~" She sang. I blushed and groaned. "~First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage!~"

I blushed deeper. "Sh-Shut up. I don't like him like that..."

"Suuuure, you don't!"

"Can you just leave? I don't feel comfortable talking to anyone...."

"Oohh, so thinking about what happened last night~ and what we all saw~ hehehe!"

"You're dead to me, Kc."

She giggled and walked away.

"Haha! Aaron, that joke was the best!" I turned my head to see Aaron and Aphmau talking. I tried to be quiet and ignore them so they won't notice me and question about last night.

"Ha, yeah. I've always kinda been good at jokes." He said. Laurance looked jealous.

"Well, you are! Got any more?" Aphmau asked.

"Yeah! So—" Aaron began.

"*Ahem*" Laurance said. "Um, look over there! It's Katelyn sitting on the couch!" He pointed at me and they turned to me.

Seriously!?

"Hey, Katelyn! Later, I'm gonna talk to you about you and Travis~! Hehehe! But now me, Laurance, Aaron, and Garroth are gonna go to the beach." Aphmau said

"Oh, um...okay." I said.

"Great! See you later then~!" Aphmau said as they left the house. I sighed and just continued watching Netflix.

As I was watching my show, Travis came out of our room and sat next to me without me knowing.

"Hey, Katelyn." He said. I jumped

"GAH!" I screamed. He laughed.

"It's only me, Katelyn!" He said.

"Y-Yeah...only you..." I said. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Sooo....about last night...." He cringed.

"That was...the most embarrassing and awkward moment of my life..." I said.

"Yeeaaah....it really was....dayum...lets hope they forget about that." He said.

"Travis...what were you gonna say to me?" I asked nervously. He blushed.

"J-Just forget I said anything last night." He said quickly.

I actually knew what he was gonna say....maybe it was kind of a good thing for everyone to interrupt.