Chapter 2

Yongsun's P.O.V

One week after Eric leaves Korea for Italy, Moonbyul and I were still not on talking terms. Well, she tried several times to talk to me but everytime she would make a move, I would walk out of the scene as quickly as possible.

I don't want to start an argument because I know I might end up hurting her physically and I don't want to do that even if I hate her. But ofcourse she wouldn't stop bugging me.

"Miss Yongsun, did you eat already?", I rolled my eyes at her getting up to leave.

"Yah! Miss Yongsun! How long are you going to keep this up huh?", she said tailing from behind as I tried to ignore her.

"Are you missing Eric?", she suddenly said making me stop from my tracks then I turned to face her my eyes squinting at her.

"Yes! I'm missing my husband so much that I can't even call him because he's always busy and it hurts me so much that I can't even go there to visit him because his parents might think that I'm another woman who would steal away their money from them which in fact is, I AM the legal wife and I'm just here with his mistress that I despised the most! Oh, and let me tell you this. I.FUCKING.HATE.YOU and your guts for talking to me eventhough you're the mere reason why Eric cheated on me!", I screamed my breathing became uneven as I wiped my tears still glaring at her.

But Moonbyul didn't even flinched as she just looked at me with her bored and stoic expression.

"Ah"

I snorted. "Ofcourse you don't care! You're just a mistress afterall!", I said slamming my bedroom door. Ugh! I really hate her!

All of a sudden my phone rang I looked at the caller I.D slightly expecting that it's  Eric but no, it's my bestfriend Hwasa.

"Hello!"

"Yo! Yongsun ah! It's been a long time! How are you?", Hwasa asked.

I sighed."I'm.. I'm not okay. Are you in for a drink tonight?"