Chapter 13

Moonbyul's P.O.V

I walked slowly inside Yonsgun's house, thankfully I have my own keys. I took off my shoes and my jacket as well.

I walked into the kitchen to get some water. When I was about to close the fridge, I saw Yongsun leaning on the kitchen's door frame. I almost spit the water that I drank but I held it in.

I swallowed the water first looking everywhere but Yongsun.

"Where have you been?".

I eventually tensed up finally was able to look into her eyes.

"Just out with some friend.", I answered shortly.

I decided to walk past her but she move her body to block the way.

I looked at her confused. "Uh, what are you doing?"

"Who is this friend? Minhyuk?"

I scoffed. "What? No. And I think it's none of your business as well."

I know I've been harsh with what I said, but I just can't help it. I had a lot of things to deal with and I don't have any more energy for this.

Yongsun looked hurt for a second I thought I might have misinterpreted it. But it also went away.

I managed to walk past her by pushing her gently to the side.

"Well. It's my business since you're living here in my house."

I stopped in my tracks and I heaved out a sigh. I spun my heels to look at her again giving her a small sad smile "Well not anymore. I'm moving out."

And with that I turned my heels to my room to get all my things. I'm done with being hurt. And I'm tired with this bullshit. I just can't be in this situation again. I'm so fucking tired chasing her. I 'm just so fcking damn tired.

I heard her calling out my name but I never looked back. I closed the door and tears were suddenly streaming down my face.

Yongsun's P.O.V

"Well not anymore. I'm moving out."

"What?!" , I shrieked. I tried calling out her name but she walked back into her room and closed the door before I could get in.

My eyes widened and the fear of not seeing Moonbyul on a regular basis scared me. And that thought scared me even more.

I have to do something. But what should I do?

Should I go and knock on her door and plead her to stay? But that would just uncover many questions I want to be left unanswered and unsaid.

I should think this through.